Real Name
Jack Fanning
Laura Leighton
sou0901c.jpg

Raylene!
NS2_Raylene04.jpg

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
A small cultural observation - whilst you guys in the USA think redheads are hot, in the UK generally redheads are considered - um, well, not exactly sexy. E.g. there was a advertising campaign over here that had the slogan 'you can't have everything' [or something like that] showing a family of redheaded adults and kids [incidentally, the campaign was banned after protests]. I remember seeing an interview with an American guy who said that when he first came to London he couldn't believe how easy it was to get dates with redheads because they were generally considered unsexy by other Brits.

Incidentally, I like redheads and thanks for the eye candy, guys.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps England's view of redheads has to do with being so close to Ireland? I think the US shares somewhat of the same opinion about the fair skinned, freckle faced, skinny/boney Irish female. Nicole Kidman wasn't exactly what I'd consider 'sexy' when she first started out in films. She was cute, but that's about it.

Most of the redheads, that I find sexy, don't exactly fall into that category.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I think the UK just moved up my list of places to visit.
same here!

my entire extended family is in the UK, and when i was talking about a redhead with my cousin who came to visit, he didnt know what i meant, we finally figured it out, he says they call them "gingers" i was surprised he had never heard the term redhead.

CJ

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
But Kathryn Helmond?! Eewwww!
Michael, you must be under 30, am I right?
She was a buxom sexpot on the comedy Soap....back before I got cable tv in my town, shows with big chested women were few and far between....hehehe
Soap, Hee-Haw and Solid GOld Dancers comes to mind.....:D

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Michael, you must be under 30, am I right?
No, I turn 38 this year. :) I've just never found KH attractive in the least. Her face is far too skeletal for my tastes, and I just don't think she's pretty. A gifted comedic actress, yes, but beautiful? Not to me.
But more pictures!!
Gillian...
gillian_anderson_002.jpg

Alicia...
alicia_witt_01.jpg

Kate!
kate-winslet-gl4.jpg

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name