What's new

Tribute to Redheads (1 Viewer)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I came across this photo the other day of Sabrina Lynn of whom I'd never previously heard . . .

Sabrina Lynn 1a.jpg

I looked her up on the Internet and her life and work will never hold any interest for me. She does however look really good in this photo.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Two days ago my Internet provider sent an engineer to check and upgrade my connection. When he finished, he noticed a poster-sized picture of Rita Hayworth on my wall . . . . . .

21.jpg

He was mightily impressed so I explained it was a publicity photo for Gilda. I told him a bit about the film and he replied that he would seek it out on Netflix that evening. I advised him he would become a Rita Hayworth fan! He was aged about thirty.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Angie Everhart
Go rent Tales from the Crypt presents Bordello of Blood...my God in Heaven!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
I'm very sorry that photos in the earliest posts seem to have gone missing. So, as a replacement . . . . .

Angie Everhart 8a.jpg

. . . here's another picture of Angie Everhart who starred in one of the first DVDs I bought Bitter Sweet.

She's pretty good in this film, playing an embittered woman who comes out of jail having been set up by her scumbag boy friend.

Angie Everhardt 9a.jpg

I'll watch that DVD again in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread