What's new

Tribute to the Raven Haired (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Given the popularity of the threads for blondes, brunettes and redheads, this thread is probably overdue. But I think it probably felt a bit awkward to start it given the more ethnic direction the posts will naturally take. But that's kind of a silly concern with all the beauty that is to be celebrated in this world, so here goes.

Crystal Liu

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
lea-salonga-in-marie-claire.jpg

lea_copy7.jpg
Lea+Salonga.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I assume raved haired means jet black hair, as opposed to brunette which - originally at least - meant brown hair. The problem I have is that in black and white photos there no noticeable difference; and, of course, red-heads also look like brunettes in black and white.

So, here's a raven haired actress who's not celebrated nearly enough . . . .

Pam Grier 1a.jpg

. . . the majestic Pam Grier. Although famous for playing tough, non-nonsense, self-sufficient women in gangster movies, she showed in a supporting role in The Package that she was capable of a much wider range of characters.

Last edited:

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Geneiveve Cortese Wildfire
Liv Tyler Lotr trilogy Stealing Beauty That Thing You Do Empire Records

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Further to my comments above about how it sometimes difficult to be certain a woman does have raven hair, I've found a photo which is being promoted specifically as a picture of a raven-haired woman . . .

Lorna Carroll.jpg

Her name is Lorna Carroll about whom I know nothing and this photo is currently on sale from Grapefruit Moon Gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks