250px-Cynthia_Nixon.jpg

Tina Louise
Tina_L.jpg

And of course...
Jessica%20Rabbit.jpg

Jessica Rabbit

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
I've always thought Vicki Lewis was oddly appealing, but Kathy Griffin does NOTHING for me.

Forgot about Amy Yasbeck. She is purty.

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
What some consider a "redhead" has me thinking their hair color is more of a light brown.
Well, my OP did say "auburn, red, orange"....so there's going to be some bleed over. A woman I work with is Latina, so you'd think her hair would be all black or very dark brown, but there are a lot of auburn highlights or streaks to it.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Also, considering how many times these women change their color, you have to wonder which ones are real reds.
I assume Diane Lane is a real red head:
diane_lane1.jpg
diane_lane2.jpg
diane_lane3.jpg

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Also, considering how many times these women change their color, you have to wonder which ones are real reds.
I'm guessing very few. Some may be naturally auburn or reddish brown, but I think most get some help for the color.

Gillian Anderson, for example, is not, I'm pretty sure, a natural redhead. If you watch the first season of X-Files, it often looks nearly brown. In the last year, she's also gone blond (looked terrible, but also almost unrecognizable, which may have been the point) and I don't know how easy that would have been if she was a natural redhead.

Diane Lane...a great example of someone who gets yummier the older she gets. (Of course, I'm getting older, too, so probably has something to do with it!)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Diane Lane...a great example of someone who gets yummier the older she gets.
Most definitely. There's aren't many 40+ year olds that get me the way she does. And there's also something about her that just screams "Class".
p.s. I noticed Richard posted a Diane photo earlier :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread