What's new

Toshiba convergence question, Help! (1 Viewer)

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Just a simple question, does the convergence have to be done on every input, ( HD1, HD2, Video 1,2 ....) or can I do it on one, and cycle the grid through the various inputs, or what?! What about pic sizes, can I cycle through those for each input?? Any help would be great, guys!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

DougR

Second Unit
Good question , Mike !
After just getting a 42H82 last month,I'd be interested in knowing that myself?

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
If I remember correctly, starting with last year's models (the H81 and HX81) through this years; you don't need to converge each separate input or pic size.

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff, are ya sure? Ive been trying to find more info out, and I think maybe you have to do each INPUT, but after doing it on one PIC SIZE, you just cycle through all the other pic sizes and move on to your next input...hmmm

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
It is only needed on one input, usually the full mode. Convergence templates are available only in that mode. Jeff is correct to point out that this is for the newer H81s and HX81s.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
and the H / HDX 82s. All only have one convergence screen.

Regards

gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks