What's new

Title? Japanese science fiction movie a lot like E.T. (1 Viewer)

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I've seen this in the past, and even bought a copy for a friend, but for the life of me, I can't remember the title.

Sort of like a family/children's movie that adults can enjoy too.

Thanks !

DevinTretiak

Auditioning
Real Name
Devin Tretiak
Princess on the Moon maybe? If so, Criterion's been sitting on that one for years. I'm sure they'll dump it into an Eclipse set eventually.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
No ... It's already out on DVD. Man, I can't believe I'm having so much trouble finding out what this is. I suppose I can ask the person I got it for, or I can try and search my past purchases at Amazon (which is where I probably bought it), or I can search my prior Netflix rentals (which is probably where I saw my copy), but this was several years ago ...

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Any suggestions for how to search for this on Netflix or Google would be appreciated too. I checked all the foreign sci fi on Netflix and didn't see it. And I tried to search for "Japanese science fiction like E.T." on Google, and got a lot of E.T. references, but not the one I'm looking for. Might start with an "h" ...

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Yes, yes !! It's Returner !! I have to write that down now so I don't forget. Thank you Worth. :)

I need to see CJ7 too ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks