The Star Trek Enterprise appreciation and Season 4 discussion thread (this one's for the fans).

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nelson Au, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Corbin Stirn

Corbin Stirn Second Unit

Wow....I am Loving Enterprise on Sci Fi. I just saw the season 3 episodes of the US Wild west and Similitude. Smilitude got to me......that was VERY well done. Anyone else like that episode? I really liked the fact that Tucker got a kiss. I've been hoping those 2 will get together. Seems like very ST series must have an old West theme show. Comments?

2. Todd H

Todd H Go Dawgs!

Todd
    I been watching Enterprise since it debuted on HDNet. I didn't catch it the first time it was on so I'm seeing it for the first time. I have to say I'm enjoying it greatly. I find it less techno-babbly (is that a word?) than the other series. It seems more character and story driven. I actually look forward to watching every week.

3. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    Connor Trineer spoke recently at the Grand Slam Convention and he said the only reason Enterprise was renewed for a 4th season is not because of how good it was doing but because they needed enough episodes to make syndication.