What's new

Directors The Ripoff/Sequel "Uncool" Tournament (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Treppenwitz and slow friggin' drivers win.

Round 1 - Bracket 21

Blowing the dust off an object and forgetting to close your eyes (and getting an eyefull of said dust)

vs.

Really Really Really hot days, and nothing to cool yourself down with

Round 1 - Bracket 22

disco

vs.

skinny ties

Arbitrary bonus match!

Round 1 - Bracket 23

Jumping over the seats in front of you at a baseball game in order to take away a foul ball from a 4-year old

vs.

Watching live your favorite sports team/player being massacred by an opposing team/player

Lame joke of the day:

A Few Days Off

Two bone weary public servants were working their little hearts and souls out. Their department was just too busy for staff to be able take flex. But there had to be a way...
One of the two public servants suddenly lifted his head. "I know how to get some time off work" the man whispered.

"How?" asked the second worker.

Instead of answering, the man quickly looked around. No sign of his Director. He jumped up on his desk, kicked out a couple of ceiling tiles and hoisted himself up. "Look!" he hissed, then swinging his legs over a metal pipe, hung upside down.

Within seconds, the Director emerged from the Branch Head's office at the far end of the floor. He saw the worker hanging from the ceiling, and asked him what on earth he thought he was doing.

"I'm a light bulb" answered the public servant.

"I think you need some time off," barked the Director. "Get out of here - that's an order - and I don't want to see you back here for at least another two days! You understand me?"

"Yes sir", the public servant answered meekly, then jumped down, logged off his computer and left.

The second worker was hot on his heels.

"Where do you think you're going?" the boss asked.

"Home," he said lightly. "I can't work in the dark."

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

disco

Jumping over the seats in front of you at a baseball game in order to take away a foul ball from a 4-year old

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Really, really hot days (Come down to the South, where it's summertime all the way through Christmas!)

Disco

Jumping over seats at a baseball game to take away a foul ball from the 4-year-old in front of you (That guy was a complete idiot for doing that.)

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
Really Really Really hot days

Disco

Watching live your favorite sports team/player being massacred by an opposing team/player

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Round 1 - Bracket 19

(I hate sweating - and I live in the North for a reason).

Round 1 - Bracket 20

skinny ties

(I like a couple of Disco tunes - esp. Stayin' Alive ).

Arbitrary bonus match!

Round 1 - Bracket 21

Abstain. What's a sport? Oh yeah, Hockey. I haven't seen that live.

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
skinny ties

Arman

Screenwriter

skinny ties

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Really hot days
Disco

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Hot days, disco, and jumping over the seats win.

Round 1 - Bracket 24

chain movie theaters

vs.

MAR-only DVDs

Round 1 - Bracket 25

When you get to the point that the only pretty girls who give you an encouraging look are hookers

vs.

inheritance tax

Hey look! It's another bonus match!!

Round 1 - Bracket 26

sh*t colored cars

vs.

speedos

Bad joke of the day:

A boy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town. Abruptly, the girl stopped the boy dead in his tracks. "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The boy reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After the obligatory cigarette, the boy sat in the driver's seat, staring out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl. "Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25."

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
MAR-only DVDs
(you can always drive to a better theater, like we drive 2 hours to Ann Arbor to see indy stuff)

when you get to the point that the only pretty girls who give you an encouraging look are hookers

(been there)

speedos

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
MAR-only DVDs

When you get to the point that the only pretty girls who give you an encouraging look are hookers

speedos

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks