What's new

The End Of My Era... (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Man. . .I am really sorry to hear about that. I lost my house in NJ a few years ago (do I detect a trend?), so I can relate. At least this didn't happen until the kids were grown, right?
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
Here's hoping that you have some great adventures ahead!

And thanks again for all the great Scooterpalooza memories. Sad to think they're never to be repeated. Maybe someday in Wyoming. . .

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Hah yeah, he should have the patent on that!

Seriously tho Scoot, best of luck in your adventures! I know it's not how you wanted it to go but sounds like you are looking ahead as well as behind in this situation, so wishes for smooth sailing and following winds. And don't forget to keep us posted! As someone who loved the Scooterpaloozas and our trip the Kipnis Studio Standard I'll miss ya but look forward to hear how you are trucking on.

Sam

Stan

Senior HTF Member

I'm in eastern Washington, so like you Dennis, we're in the "Empty Quarter". Kind of a pathetic name, makes it sound like we live in Antarctica or some desolate place on earth with few other people. Not entirely accurate.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Eric, Adam, and Sam....

The ScooterPalooza screen frame got taken down last summer after a storm nailed it. I was going to do that the year before and use one of the inflatables..but my motto is..:

Why put off 'till tomorrow, what can be done next year!

As far as any RV, I will be incorporating some of the best gear here into it.
Have pity on the other folks parked around me!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Well...it's a LOT better than "Ecotopia."

I'm still trying to get over the stigma of living in "Foundry." :laugh: I'll have to pound back a couple of cold ones after my shift at the mill is over. :D

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Scooter, I don't live in Wyoming, but it's only 30 miles away. This is a great area. Still, there are only two cities in Wyoming I would find livable. Jackson and Laramie.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Hate to hear of your troubles, but your attitude is going to place you in great shape fairly soon. Patience and prayer will get you through almost anything, and as you alluded, sometimes we need a little nudge to take that next big step.

Best wishes

John

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

And Scooter, even though things may look bleak and scary now, change isn't always a bad thing. Quite often things work out for the best in the end. Even when change is forced upon us and not our decision. Might be a difficult concept to grasp at the present time but it might help you think a little bit more positively about the future. And in a spin-off of CSN&Y's "Love The One You're With", be happy. No matter where you wind up.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
The search for an RV has proved itself tiresome. I am begining to think trailer with my conversion van. That way I would have 2 mobile HT systems!

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I like Airstreams...it's a whole culture on to itself. I could summer at the Airstream village..it's somewhere in the midwest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks