What's new

Support for HTF Member in Need (1 Viewer)

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Thank you RMajdi to all my friends thank u all still need help PM me for updates all I can say is our lawyer got the case postponed till 9/7

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
So Sorry Bob, This was news ot me...but if you signed any paperwork under duress, and since the house is not in your name but your mothers, and you have no legal rights to act in reguards to the house and not able to act as her representetive, any documents that you signed would not hold up in any acourt of law. Those fudgemonkeys can holler all they want, the facts remain the wrong indivigual signed the paperwork. Somone that was not and could not offer the house for sale to anyone.
I look forward to hearing more on this and you and your Mom are always in my prayers.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Bob,

I just finally see this thread. Was totally unaware before -- I don't usually check the After Hours list of subforum threads (and only visit a few such ongoing threads via new post notifications/alerts).

Anyway, it's unclear to me what kind of (free or subsidized) legal aid you've unsuccessfully tried to procure and whether that may still be needed (or might best serve you), but if so, I can try to offer some leads and/or connect you w/ some folks who might be able to help -- these are not lawyers (and legal aid orgs) designated for free legal defense by the govt/courts like for criminal law, which might be what you mistook/misunderstood others to mean earlier in this thread given your previous responses.

I'm no lawyer myself, but I do have a lot of lawyer friends and acquaintances/connections in my circle/community some of whom specialize in non-profit, typically free-for-low-income-folks, legal aid, including in the housing field, here in NYC metro area.

I'd be very glad to help w/ that... though it might be a bit too late for your upcoming 9/7 hearing (unless you can get it postponed further)...

_Man_

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
So Sorry Bob, This was news ot me...but if you signed any paperwork under duress, and since the house is not in your name but your mothers, and you have no legal rights to act in reguards to the house and not able to act as her representetive, any documents that you signed would not hold up in any acourt of law. Those fudgemonkeys can holler all they want, the facts remain the wrong indivigual signed the paperwork. Somone that was not and could not offer the house for sale to anyone.
I look forward to hearing more on this and you and your Mom are always in my prayers.

Bob,

I just finally see this thread. Was totally unaware before -- I don't usually check the After Hours list of subforum threads (and only visit a few such ongoing threads via new post notifications/alerts).

Anyway, it's unclear to me what kind of (free or subsidized) legal aid you've unsuccessfully tried to procure and whether that may still be needed (or might best serve you), but if so, I can try to offer some leads and/or connect you w/ some folks who might be able to help -- these are not lawyers (and legal aid orgs) designated for free legal defense by the govt/courts like for criminal law, which might be what you mistook/misunderstood others to mean earlier in this thread given your previous responses.

I'm no lawyer myself, but I do have a lot of lawyer friends and acquaintances/connections in my circle/community some of whom specialize in non-profit, typically free-for-low-income-folks, legal aid, including in the housing field, here in NYC metro area.

I'd be very glad to help w/ that... though it might be a bit too late for your upcoming 9/7 hearing (unless you can get it postponed further)...

_Man_
Todd and Man, I’ve deleted my earlier post here and sent it to you as a private message in the interests of privacy and caution.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks