What's new

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Actually, the Jerome Moross score is one of the all-time great scores, even greater than "The Magnificent Seven", IMO. "...Seven" has a terrific theme, but Moross' score is varied and thematic throughout without relying on one theme.
It's maybe greater, but it's not more popular which is what we were discussing.

Virgoan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron Pulliam
Mr. Crawford: We were discussing a subjective opinion you hold. I hold a differing opinion. Sorry if my expression of that is somehow "off topic" when it's about the film that is the subject of the thread. I'd be interested In what source you have for degrees of popularity of the themes.

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Thanks for the superb review. Your writing is wonderful. It swayed me to pick up this release during the current Kino sale. I’m looking forward to seeing it. The last time was on TCM some years ago.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Received my copy yesterday, delayed as I had also ordered Deep Rising and since it was a sale all ordered disc shipped at the same time. Have only looked at the opening, it looks and sounds fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks