Premium
Senior HTF Member
BSOD_WhatMeWorry.gif

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I still haven't seen Deadpool, damn damn! On it's way to being the biggest film of 2016, I doubt Batman or Captain America can top this one. The studio that made the film are in a daze, they would have been happy with a $60m opening, instead it did $133m! :eek:

I watched Crimson Peak last night, a violent ghost story starring Loki and Alice in Wonderland. The house looks great, production design and photography is ace, but the film was a letdown from Guillermo del Toro, he should have finished off his Hellboy trilogy instead, Ron Perlman isn't getting any younger. :3dglasses:

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932) 010.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Some good news Mike. I got an email for your second post too. [cue gasps] :dancing-banana-04:

I was messing around in my profile settings and opened the Watched Forums page for the first time, ticked each forum and clicked on the enable email notifications tab, maybe it worked, maybe it was just a coincidence. ^_^

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I hope the trick works tomorrow. :D

Russell was having problems with emails too. Spread the word pilgrim, salvation is at hand. I hope someone posts something in one of my other subscribed threads than I'll know it might be working. Damn I'm such a pessimist. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.