What's new

Tell us what you will be doing when HTF is offline during our move and win some classic Blu-rays! (1 Viewer)

Real Name
gary
I will astral project myself in deep meditation into a Home Theater Forum in my own mind. There, it will be like it was never gone. I will be able to have a fantastic adventure there. Just like the real thing; it will be a cross between The Matrix and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Maybe, I will have time for a mind meld with Mr. Spock, as well.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
JessicaRabbit said:
I will astral project myself in deep meditation into a Home Theater Forum in my own mind. There, it will be like it was never gone. I will be able to have a fantastic adventure there. Just like the real thing; it will be a cross between The Matrix and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Maybe, I will have time for a mind meld with Mr. Spock, as well.
(But...I thought only Jedis had mind-melds! The president said so! :P ) With apologies to Grease: There are worse things I could do, To discuss my love of Blu. Even though the community thinks we're too good, and snooty, For tech-nuts with lots of dough, But there are worse sites I could go. I could hang around Best Buys, Forty-buck disks catch my eyes, Bad display-setups on shelf Make me almost shame myself, My own set's best, I know. That's a place I'd never go. I could step out out-of-doors, Clean the house and Swiff the floors, Play some Halo, scrub the sink, Trying hard now not to think Of a site that's running slow. It can hurt a fan like me, With his posting time now free, To talk film on Blu-ray.com Where Chris Nolan is Da Bomb, Than with the HTF Who's-Who But to cry in front of you, That's the worst thing I could do.

Real Name
Matthew Burdette
I'm going to be watching 1980s movies (I was born in 1986) and playing R.P.Gs and watching Conference basketball tournaments

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
I'll be counting down the hours until HTF returns.[and maybe playing tiddlywinks.....or not]

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Nooooo!!! I will be scouring the bookstores to see if I can find Electronics magazines that review blu ray titles!!!! Grr!! You will be missed and it will be wonderful when the site is back up and running!

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
I’ll be taking advantage of the situation by working on my taxes. Of course, if I discover I have a refund coming it will go into the Blu-ray purchasing budget!

Lromero1396

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Leon Romero
Ejanss said:
(But...I thought only Jedis had mind-melds! The president said so! :P ) With apologies to Grease: There are worse things I could do, To discuss my love of Blu. Even though the community thinks we're too good, and snooty, For tech-nuts with lots of dough, But there are worse sites I could go. I could hang around Best Buys, Forty-buck disks catch my eyes, Bad display-setups on shelf Make me almost shame myself, My own set's best, I know. That's a place I'd never go. I could step out out-of-doors, Clean the house and Swiff the floors, Play some Halo, scrub the sink, Trying hard now not to think Of a site that's running slow. It can hurt a fan like me, With his posting time now free, To talk film on Blu-ray.com Where Chris Nolan is Da Bomb, Than with the HTF Who's-Who But to cry in front of you, That's the worst thing I could do.
This is the best post I've read in a while! Brilliant! :tu::laugh:

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
I'll actually be out of town in California during the turn-over, and since I'll have very little access to the Internet, I'll be spending my free time with family and friends that I wish I saw more of. It'll be a nice change of pace. I return from my vacation on the 18th, but I look forward to seeing the new site when it's changed up.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'll be actually working at my job instead of hanging around here throughout the day. :(

michael deakin

Deceased Member
Real Name
Michael Charles Deakin
I thought i might climb Mount Everest or break the record for the highest freefall from space. But i realized i have some washing to do., So i will probably go to the flicks to see Oz the great and powerful instead.:)

Rob Mac

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob
Hmmm...I guess I'll talk to my wife...ask her what's new... how her day went. How long did you say the site is going to be down?

Rolando

Screenwriter
After a small period of staring at my screen in sorrow, I will go outside... At first troubled by the way the bright sun hurts my eyes and forces me to squint... Then notice that there are others outside... Squinting, looking around in wonder and amazement at the world around us... Trees, birds... What beauty... Such a wonderful outside... Then 48 hours later the world will be back to normal with me sitting in the dark inside with only an LCD or iPad screen with HTF on it illuminating my face :)

dsimko2004

Auditioning
Real Name
David Simko
I'm going to watch Life of Pi. I love what you do. Keep up the good work! I"ll wait patiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks