What's new

T O not dead yet (1 Viewer)

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
So what do ya think about T O eating 30 pills to kill himself?

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Where did you hear that he took 30? The reports that I've read say 5-7 which smells of nothing more than another attention grab.

The sooner this guy is out of professional sports the better. Whichever way he decides to take is OK with me.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'll wait for the facts. If it really was around 5 pills, it's a sad attention grab.

If it really was a high number, the man needs help.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
I don't think any of the reports say that he took only five pills. The story seems to be that out of the 40 prescription pain pills in the bottle, he had already taken five of them in the past couple of weeks before this incident, but then he took all 35 of the rest of them all at once last night.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

No matter what anyone thinks this is still a human life. He has been a nusiance but seemed like he was getting better. No matter who it is I'm sorry to see anyone so screwed up they think this is the best way out.

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
Twice someone stuck there fingers down his throat to stop the pills but neither time it worked.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
He's screwed up because of the choices he's made. He is responsible for his actions, no one else. I have no sympathy for someone who makes such poor life choices while being young, athletic, and rich.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Yes, he emptied the rest of the prescription bottle minus the five pills he had taken prior to this incident. That makes 35 pills. It's amazing to me when someone anorexic still looks in a mirror and sees themselves as fat, and it's amazing to me when someone who gets more attention himself than the rest of the NFL combined still craves more and more attention. The man really does need help. I hope he gets it.

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
Well he's having a news conference at 10:30 SoCal time so now i dont know what to think. If he did try they would not have let him leave the hospital.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
He has denied that it was a suicide attempt...it will be interesting to hear the 911 tapes when they are released in the next day or two.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
This is nuts; he says that the 35 pills were in a drawer. Who knows what's going on at this point.

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
Dont you take yours out of the bottle and throw them in a drawer?

johnADA

Stunt Coordinator

Hey, its goes with his career.
Lots of talk, trash etc to bring himself attention, but still hasnt truly figured out the game.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I absolutely DO NOT believe T. O. On one hand, he must have convinced the police and the doctors, or they wouldn't have simply released him from the hospital so quickly, but I don't believe for one second that he took the pills OUT of his prescription bottle and actually put them in a drawer. And what of the story that his publicist was actually taking pills out of his mouth and trying to prevent him from taking others. I realize she works for him and has since changed her story, but the police got that from someplace, or it wouldn't have ended up in the report.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member

Yeah...I think if it's a real suicide attempt, you are held for at least three days to undergo psychiatric evaluation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks