What's new

The HTF version of "I'm getting old" - early-to-midday showtimes (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Same thing with me when Robin uttered the classic line "Holy rusted metal, Batman!" in Batman Forever.
I wouldn’t have any idea what you were talking about except I consumed mass quantities of beer over the past few nights and watched that and Batman & Robin for the first time since their theatrical releases.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I wouldn’t have any idea what you were talking about except I consumed mass quantities of beer over the past few nights and watched that and Batman & Robin for the first time since their theatrical releases.
If you can specifically remember to that degree after "mass quantities" it may be time for a better beer. :cool:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I almost always go to matinees because they cost less money. I am able to go to more movies because of this than I would if I paid night prices all the time.

The exceptions are the occasional blockbuster opening a few times a year (usually for the MCU) where I'm willing to pay the night prices to see it immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks