What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Survivor : One World (season 24) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It really has come down to a "who cares" finale on Survivor.

There isn't anyone here worth rooting for. I also agree that
there's no personality with this group and none of the women
have any appeal outside of Chelsea.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Chelsea would be a lot more appealing to me if it weren't for the implants. I'm not sure if I'm being shallow or not for not liking someone based on a boob job.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hanson,

EXACTLY.

The implants are a huge turn-off. She doesn't need them.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Ronald Epstein said:
There isn't anyone here worth rooting for.  I also agree that 
Ron, I agree with you.Our only difference is Sabrina is the one that appeals to me. She's been polite, decent, well spoken etc. The bad part is that those attributes may get her booted since she would probably win during the question and answer period during the final. Have a feeling the other women, even Tarzan will turn against her.
By the way, what happened to the HII. Is there still one out there that nobody's looking for? Or is it to late to use one anyhow? I know as the numbers get lower, it's of no use anymore, but if it's still in play Sabrina could really use it.
I definitely agree this has possibly been the most boring season ever broadcast. Makes me miss Colton. He was a jerk but would have stirred things up and brought some drama to this season. We'll never know, but he would probably still be there. He was incredibly manipulative and would have gotten many of the obnoxious women booted off.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Stan /t/318551/survivor-one-world-season-24/150#post_3924585
By the way, what happened to the HII. Is there still one out there that nobody's looking for? Or is it to late to use one anyhow? I know as the numbers get lower, it's of no use anymore, but if it's still in play Sabrina could really use it.

Kim is in possession of the last HII.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dave Fredriksen said:
Does anyone else think that facially Chelsea is almost a dead ringer for a young Vera Miles?
Very much so in Vera's younger years. It's almost uncanny.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
I'm sort of looking forward to Kat's jury performance. She's angry as hell and dumber than a doorknob. There's potential for some funny stuff there. Aside from that, I'm rooting for anyone but Alicia.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Carl Miller said:
I'm sort of looking forward to Kat's jury performance. She's angry as hell and dumber than a doorknob. There's potential for some funny stuff there. Aside from that, I'm rooting for anyone but Alicia.
Dumber than a doorknob is a perfect description of Kat, how could someone that age be so out of touch with things. Looking forward to whatever dopey questions she asks. To bad she's blond, just perpetuates the stereotype.
Should add a bit of humor to what's normally a somewhat serious situation.
Unless something goes very badly, I'm still feeling Sabrina takes this one.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Sorry I didn't notice the dark roots. My mistake.
Still think she's a complete dingbat, how could the producers have possibly picked somebody so dense to be on the show. Guess they just wanted a variety of players and chose all types.
Maybe they'll rethink that in the future since this has been such an unlikeable cast. Then again, people auditioning can easily fake their personality so I guess it will always be a mystery as to what the cast ends up being.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Ronald Epstein said:
There isn't anyone here worth rooting for.  I also agree that 
Hard to argue with that.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Hanson said:
Man, this season is really boring. The central problem is that Kim is running the show yet Kim is completely boring. Boring gameplay, boring to listen to, and boring to look at.  It's kind of like the Rob vs Russell season or Cook Islands where it's clear that one person is controlling the outcome, but Rob and Yul are much more interesting than Kim. The rest of the tribe just follows along and players like Alicia and Christina are infuriating in their inertia.
With you 100%, especially your later comment about her looking like an ironing board with limbs.
This has really turned into a rotten season, it has become the Kim and Chelsea show, or in other words the "Bitch" season.
Can't stand any of them except Sabrina, but didn't know Kim had the HII, so Sabrina may be booted out.
I'll watch the finale, but not looking forward to it. I just hope anybody but Kim wins it. If by some chance Sabrina gets to the final three, I think she's got it. Anybody else and they will never get past the jury with Sabrina there.
Guess that's the gamble with reality shows. They may do wonderful auditions but on the island their real personalities come out. I'm actually even starting to root for Alicia, the person I thought was the most arogant, obnoxious bitch ever to be on the show. Strange how your feelings change.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
As with the season itself, way way too much Colton in the final hour. They said near the end that next season will feature 3 returning people who were air lifted off the island plus a new group. If Colton is one of those returning, I'm not watching.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Carl Miller /t/318551/survivor-one-world-season-24/150#post_3925501
As with the season itself, way way too much Colton in the final hour. They said near the end that next season will feature 3 returning people who were air lifted off the island plus a new group. If Colton is one of those returning, I'm not watching.

One of my kids found a website who said the three returnees are:

Russell Swan, Mike Skupin, and Jonathan Penner

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Well, I enjoyed the season and I was one of the ones rooting for Kim. I thought she played an intelligent game (and she didn't say the wrong things at tribal). I actually thought the final might go to any of the three, since they all had deserving qualities.
I agree that the Reunion had too much Colton (as far as I was concerned, the regular season had too much Colton). This is the second Reunion show where they haven't at least talked to all the returnees. I felt it was classless last time, and felt the same way tonight. I realize the top row left early, but they did at least come to the show (I know, I know, they are basically contractually bound to). But in earlier seasons Jeff would at least take 10 seconds to ask each of them how they are.
Looking forward to next season.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by David Weicker /t/318551/survivor-one-world-season-24/180#post_3925510
I agree that the Reunion had too much Colton (as far as I was concerned, the regular season had too much Colton). This is the second Reunion show where they haven't at least talked to all the returnees. I felt it was classless last time, and felt the same way tonight. I realize the top row left early, but they did at least come to the show (I know, I know, they are basically contractually bound to). But in earlier seasons Jeff would at least take 10 seconds to ask each of them how they are.

Yeah. It would have been nice to at least talk to Courtney (the first one out--the girl who broke her wrist). I'm not sure I even saw her face during the reunion show. I did see her tattoos however in the top row...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I felt like my ovaries finally dropped during that final tribal council, way too much estrogen in the air...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My wife was fairly sure Chelsea would have gotten a lot of votes from the male members of the jury.

Not a single one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks