What's new

SUPERNATURAL - Season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Supernatural again casts the hottest woman. The doctor on tonights episode.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Also, liked how all of the strippers were named after Disney Princesses...Ariel, Aurora, Belle & Jasmine. And they were described as their animated counterpart. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The hot doc was Maite Schwartz, who was a blonde on "Quarterlife", and I much prefer her as a brunette. Wowzers.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The CW has given Supernatural an early renewal for a fifth season. :emoji_thumbsup:

They also issued renewals to Smallville, 90210, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, and America's Next Top Model.

Rocky F

Second Unit

Reaper was not on the renewal list, and considering the second season doesn't even start until next week, I'd bet it'll be awhile before we hear any news on it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Finally caught up with last week's episode, the season's shaping up for some epic showdowns by the season's end. Alistair's "Godfather" accent was sort of getting on my last nerve, though. Anna don't play. It is a shame that Supernatural is probably the best show that not enough people are watching regularly.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Kind of a ho-hum filler ep this week. Kind of unsettling, though, to see Sam & Dean as a couple of unrelated corporate drones (with a little role reversal having Dean being the high-paid executive and Sam earning an hourly wage doing tech support from a tiny cubicle).

Though the Smith & Wesson reference was a little to cutesy for my taste. ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I liked this episode, it showed Dean that his life as a hunter is his true destiny and he will always be drawn to it.

A couple of those suicides were just nasty.

It's amazing how an hour-long horror/drama television show can still manage to be more entertaining than The Happening. ;)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I loved the nod to "Shaun of the Dead" & "Hot Fuzz". The quick shots of the printer, copier and pencil sharpener.

I liked the episode. It was (mainly) a break from the angel-demon war.

I also loved the return of the "Ghostfacers"....Wichester-douche's. :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Since there's only 5 more episodes left this year, I assume this was probably one of (if not) the last stand alone episode of the season. I like the slight change of pace since a number of the episodes lately have been mythology based.

I liked that too.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks