Speakers for new HK

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by James Sarno, Feb 16, 2005.

1. James Sarno

James Sarno Stunt Coordinator

I just upgraded to a new HK avr335 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a set of speakers for it. I am currently running a 5.1 set of Infinity Entra's on a HK avr110...The 335 supports 7.1 but unfortunately due to room configuration I will only still be using a 5.1 set up...
    I was thinking about a set of Paradigms Studio's/Infinity Alpha or Beta's or Axiom...any input would be greatly appreciated

2. JohnBC

JohnBC Auditioning

I lot of people have said that ascend acoustics pair up well with HK. Unfortunately, I do not own either one so I can't comment from experience.

3. MikeNg

MikeNg Second Unit

I previously drove a set of Klipsch with my 7200, and AVR80 mkII before that. Worked great.

The efficiency of the Klipsch allowed me to get every ounce of volume out of the AVR.

- Mike

4. James Sarno

James Sarno Stunt Coordinator

Im starting to look at some Klipsch models...I've been looking at the Axiom Epic 50/60 set up's...wondering how they would sound with the HK...The 335 is breathing new life into my Entra's so I could only imagine what some Paradigm's,Klipsch or some JBL Northridge would sound like, hell...why not some BOSE (JUST KIDDING!:b )
    I guess only my ears will tell me..........