What's new

Sony KV-34XBR800 (1 Viewer)

Jason Lovely

Stunt Coordinator
Greetings.

I've pretty much decided to get this Sony due to the fact that I play XBOX a lot, and I'm paranoid as hell about screen burn. Actually, I'm pretty much paranoid in general about any static images burning into an RPTV, even though I'd love to have a big screen. Anyway, does anyone know if 4:3 images look good on this TV? Is the stretch mode good? When playing XBOX, would it be better to use the stretch mode, or just have black bars on the sides? If the stretch mode isn't good, maybe I should make a different choice. I'm really annoyed that I can't get a bigger screen due to the burn issue, but I guess such is life. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jason Ly

Agent
Jason,

I have a xbox and this very display, Wide zoom mode works fine for games. I acually do better now on Project Gotham than before. Also, 16:9 games like Tricky look even better. Just don't forget to adjust all the settings on the big black box of gaming goodness.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks