What's new

Sequel to Rob Zombie's Halloween (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Well, I'm glad they gave Zombie another try. But after looking at the trailer I'll be surprised if this is any good. Probably going to be it for Zombie/Halloween. That said...I'll be there! :frowning: Maybe it'll be better than the recent F13th, which was kind of fun.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I hated the original but was actually looking forward to the sequel but after seeing the trailer my hopes went up in flames. Hopefully it's just a poor trailer but Zombie needing to make room to bring his wife's character back just seems incredibly stupid and I don't think he has the writing skills to make it work.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Yup, that seemed completely obvious that it was just an excuse to put his wife back in.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I have no clue but I assume that Sherry Moon Zombie has a small role in the sequel so I'm not bothered by it. She was a highlight of Halloween for me and while she was very good in The Devil's Rejects, I thought that maybe that the 'crazy girl' was as much as she could do as an actor. However, I thought she was a different character and pretty good in Halloween.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I agree she was good in both films you mentioned Travis. They should have just given her heavy makeup and a different character in H2. It would be a trip to see her as an ugly nurse who happens to have a nice ass. :laugh:

Like Halloween, this has a "well, why didn't I just watch the original?" feeling to it. Sure, it takes place in a hospital and all the (now) obvious plot points will be there. They will most probably even have the scene of that unfortunate goon dressed just like Michael trying to cross the street without the help of the school crossing guard. :frowning:

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I'm not sure how true it is but apparently only the first part of H2 is going to "remake" HALLOWEEN 2 and then we go into a different story.

Can't wait to see what Zombie does with the masks in part 3.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mark Hawley

Second Unit
It will probably be the same jingle, but Dan O'Herlihy's character will be given a white-trash backstory and it will be revealed that each of the masks are based on his three personalities!

And Tom Atkin's character will hump a bagel!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"I guess in the sequel, he'll just feel better after getting shot in the face and get back to killing people."
:laugh:

And now we're back to pentagrams and other supernatural silliness.

Even Silvio Dante under Myers better than Zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks