What's new

Return of the King trailer? (1 Viewer)

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Anyone having problems downloading the .zip file. When I try to open the file it says that it is invalid or corrupted. I've tried downloading it 4 times.

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
Dammit where is my ultra high res full screen version?!?!

;)

This still is the nicest one so far. Brighter than that other 20 meg one, and better sound.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen the new versions (just the mandarin version from TORN on Friday, which I promptly burned to VCD for viewing in the living room for me and my friends). But I was impressed in that it didn't give away too much. I loved the Gandalf riding with the light shining out of his staff - that was kick ass, chills stuff !! That's what a good fantasy flick should have !! Kickass! But I hope they don't have him mowing down badguys with magic like a stereotypical D&D wizard - that scene made me worry a tiny tiny bit. But I have faith in PJ (although a little less since TTT).

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
Edit: Thanks for the merge, don't know how I missed this thread.

I have the 26.9 meg version of this trailer, and I will be hosting it myself, FOR HOMETHEATERFORUM ONLY

If anybody else has hosting available, I would appreciate if you could make mirrors for me. Do not post other people's private mirrors, as this is not appreciated by most.

Remember people, hosting costs money and I can almost that this will push me over my allotted bandwidth remaining for the month, costing me extra.

I say this because I want this kept ON THIS FORUM ONLY.

I hosted the last LoTR trailer for the forum, and it was sent to every end of the internet, in many cases by regular posters here, as I tracked down.

If this is sent around, I will be changing the link to something quite nasty, please keep this here on the HTF so every member can enjoy it. I would like to keep providing the space, but will not have it abused. Thanks!

Right click, save as

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
Rob, you can't link directly to files on their server, it will not work.

ALso, it's usually best to make sure that it's alright to leech off people's servers, god knows it annoys me :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Scott, much better than the chinese stuff. :emoji_thumbsup:

Now, is that the best version, or is is there even better out there :D

--
H

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Scott, allow me to use a clichéd, but very fitting, phrase to express my appreciation: YOU DA MAN! :D

Thanks a million, man :):emoji_thumbsup:

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Scott, let me say that you would qualify for sainthood, but you rock too much for that old stuffy crowd.

Thanks millions!

Chris_T

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

I second Ricardo's thoughts. Thanks again. The trailer is awesome. December 17th can't come soon enough.

Chris

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Um...'scuse me while I go change my shorts...:b

Oh. My. God. This will be the longest 79 days ever. :eek:

Thanks Scott!! :D

P.S. - Hope you came through Hurricane Juan OK.

Dennis Pagoulatos

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dennis
The trailer is TINY. Nice, but gimme a break...LARGE? On who's screen is that LARGE? Someody running VGA 320x240 rez? Sure, it's HUGE on that setup.:rolleyes:
Are they afraid of piracy? Having it not look like blurry crap? Bandwidth? I mean, they should put up a real large version, call it "ULTRA PSYCHO VERSION" and have it for only the biggest fans out there to find on their own (just like only a small percentage of people looked to find the ULTRA Revolutions trailer). And no, I'm not going anywhere near a theater playing "Secondhand Lions". :D

-Dennis

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Yes thanks alot Scott! That was so much better than the Asian version I have been watching! Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks