What's new

PS2 Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - Help! (1 Viewer)

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Is anyone playing this game yet? I cannot get past a certain point for the life of me and could use some help. I've looked at the Xbox faqs but it appears this is a level unique to the PS2.
In the Indonesian camp after you zip line you come upon two soliders talking about beer. After taking them out I then rappel down some hole and wind up on a ledge. I take out the guard dog with a sniper rifle but after that I'm stuck! There is a ledge down below but it seems way to far to jump as I almost always die and there has to be an easier way to get down there.
Anyone had any success here yet? I hope I don't have to wait for the PS2 faq to come out before moving on.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Is anyone playing this game yet? I cannot get past a certain point for the life of me and could use some help. I've looked at the Xbox faqs but it appears this is a level unique to the PS2.
In the Indonesian camp after you zip line you come upon two soliders talking about beer. After taking them out I then rappel down some hole and wind up on a ledge. I take out the guard dog with a sniper rifle but after that I'm stuck! There is a ledge down below but it seems way to far to jump as I almost always die and there has to be an easier way to get down there.
Anyone had any success here yet? I hope I don't have to wait for the PS2 faq to come out before moving on.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Cancel the request. Finally figured it out and of course, it turns out to be rather simple.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Cancel the request. Finally figured it out and of course, it turns out to be rather simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks