What's new

Paradise Hotel...... (1 Viewer)

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
One other thing I forgot was the fight between Amy and Zach:

Amy: "I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you."
Zach: "I'm so sick of hearing that! I slept with you the first night, didn't I?"

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Today's episode is very interesting. Dave's strategy seems to be that since he couldn't decide which woman he wanted, he roomed with one he had no chance with so he wouldn't be forced to chosse between the ones he did like. That gives him a whole week to work with the others.

Also, I noticed on the preview that they're finally giving a non-white contestant a chance.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Watching Dave in the swanky villa was like watching an episode of the Jamie Kennedy Xperiment. Holy smokes, Dave had no boundaries at all!

The dynamics do seem sort of fluid all over the place as people's relationship quirks come to the foreground.

That whole "Dave - Amanda - Andone - Charla" thing at the end had to be a sham on Dave and Charla's parts.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I think Amanda's blown it. She'll be the next woman off. I'm leanign toward Andon being eliminated next time.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Ive got two tickets to paradise.......... lalala.

Damn myself Im still watching this show. Its not to bad. Charlas a whore. I hate Dave. I like the girl with short highlighted hair.

If its true that they (CDC)say 1 in 5 Americans have Herpes, then that would mean like 2 people on that island have herpes. Thats gross.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Wow was that uncomfortable. Watching Dave try to fit in with the pretty-boy weightlifters was like watching a train hit a busload of kids.

And the questions he asked the women:
"How many guys have you slept with?"
"You mean here?"
"No I mean total."
"WHAT?"

I'm guessing they're going to throw some twist in Monday so Dave is safe. Otherwise I'd think they'd keep voting off the new guy, especially if they're all as socially inept as he is.

Does anyone know how or when this show is supposed to end? My vote is for never. As long as they keep bringing in hot girls and idiot guys, and don't try to complicate it with contests and rules, Fox has a winner for a while.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Charlas a whore
LOL! Yea, it sure seems that way. I had to laugh when Dave and Amanda were sitting there watching Charla and Andon. When Dave said "If they come over here, I'm throwin' down!" I cracked up. Does he really think that he has a chance with Charla or that he could take Andon? I think it's all a put on for TV. Dave's really a troll sent in by the network to shake things up. :D

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
Ugh, I can't stand this show....and yet I cannot seem to stop watching it.

I was so uncomfortable watching Dave when he came in. He was being so obnixious around everybody. He kind of sounded all liquored up most of the time, though. Once I thought about that I noticed that they all seem to have drinks in their hands most all of the time. Drunk singles losing their inhibitions = good tv. :emoji_thumbsup:

Eman_Ramos

Stunt Coordinator
You know, I was pulling for Dave in the beginning. Because he was pretty much the Anti-Fox-Reality-TV-Show-Character; Not particularly good-looking, a "nice" guy. You know, just an ordinary guy.

Yeah, that lasted about 5 minutes. Yikes...

However, I do give him props for stirring sh-t up and raining on everyone's parade. I just wish he wasn't such a tool himself.

Eman_Ramos

Stunt Coordinator
Tom would have made for better TV...

OK, I'm thinking about this show WAY more than I should. Stupid Fox.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
The girls next week aren't bad looking, but I had hoped they were going to put up 2 strippers for the guys to choose from and the girls to hate.

It's uncomfortable watching Dave inching closer and closer to his inevitable ass-kicking. But girls fighting makes great TV.

Also, what was with all the lectures given to Charla about hitting on the guys? Do the girls not understand the whole purpose of the show? Do they think Fox is paying them to live on the beach so that we viewers can watch the magic of trust and friendship? We want sex, fights, drunken parties and Charla throwing up.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I'll try watching this show a few more times to see if it picks up the pace some more. I found myself fast forwarding through alot of the riffraff though,maybe I'm just getting bored with it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good grief, this show is plenty unpredictable when it comes to who will get the boot.

What do women see in Zack?

Dave is pretty pathetic. He's complaining about being the "nice guy" and getting dumped by women who go for the hotties, and all the while, he's got the social graces of a rhino in heat.

That whole thing with Charla and her reservations about Dave were actually funny in a shallow pathetic way.

That whole quivering pinkie finger of Toni's when she had to make her choice among 3 guys was so annoying. What a fake drama queen. No one could be like that in real life.

The 2 new women candidates were spicy enough, but that Desiree was probably a little too much woman for all those guys combined. They went with the "safe" choice, like the women *thought* they did with Dave last week. :)

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
I will definitely be watching tomorrow. It looks like once Dave gets into that room with Charla, he turns into a real octopus.

What was it that Zack was screaming at Amy? I am way more handsome and cut than any of those guys!!!!!!!!

What was Scott saying about the show once it started to get dramatic - something about "this is reality"? YOU'RE BEING PAID BY FOX TO LIVE ON THE BEACH, DRINK AND HAVE SEX.

Charla's terror at the thought of Dave's hobbit feet!

And of course - "I'm really anal about my butt."

Haha- what a great show.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
And I really wanted to see Desiree on the show more so, because she looks a little like Gina Torres. It would have made for an interesting show.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
The fake tears and uberdrama was almost pathetically comical. I could have sworn I saw one of the girl's having to cover her face to keep from busting a gut to keep from laughing, and then trying to look so torn and stressed to have to choose between some guys she's known for 2 weeks? Come on now...

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
If there's only one thing on this show that's 100% genuine, it's Zack's constant state of confusion. He really doesn't understand why his rock hard abs aren't getting him what he wants all the time.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I think Zack pretty much explained the problem on tonight's show. His mother left hiim when he was 5. He's never had a girlfriend. He knows nothing at all about women.

I think next week Amanda or Charla is gone. Dave was the only guy that showed much interest in Charla at all. There were much nicer ways of getting out of sex. If Amanda's smart, she'll go for Dave. He doesn't want Charla so much anymore and doesn't seem to have much chance with the other ladies, so he's the best bet right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks