What's new

Paradise Hotel...... (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Watching Dave on the show is like watching a remake of "The Last American Virgin". Some of the women can be so mean to the not-so-hot guys. I guess 2-way superficiality is on full display here.

You have to admire Kristin's commitment to these kissing games. I think she made Dave's year...

Zack has the mentality of a 14 year old boy who finally has muscles for the first time, and has no clue what to do about double standards in relating to women (he might care about) in general.

Beau is also in the double standards quagmire as well. It was hilarious to see Alex go off on Beau for his insecurities and his avoidance of truly dealing with his feelings towards Amanda.

Is Amy headed for therapy?

Is Toni headed for Elimidate?

Is Dave headed for unintentional celibacy?

Is Scott headed for the priesthood?

Is Charla headed for the adult film industry?

Is Beau headed for the jealous un-boyfriend meltdown?

Is Zack headed for House of the incredibly self-obsessed?

Is Kavita headed for Black Widow training?

Is Alex headed for Playa season 2?

Is Amanda headed for a stay in the House for the insanely self-absorbed?

Is Krisin headed for Olympia Gardens?

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I just have to wonder why they even put Dave on this show with all of the "pretty" people? It was obvious from the start that he wasn't going to fit in and none of the women would be attracted to him (out of his league). Seems to me that they're just trying to embarass/ridicule him. His best bet would be to get himself sent home soon.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, I think when the girls picked Dave, they figured that he would not pose too much of a romantic threat, but they were blindsided in how the rules of the game were going to change to have the couples broken up each round. So, if a girl wants to stick around, just latch on and use Dave for the week because no more than one girl in their right mind is going to gravitate towards Dave during the boot-off exercise each week.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I think Dave got picked because of that asshole TOm he was up against. I noticed the guys, liek the girls, chose the less arrogant person to come onto the show.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> What do women see in Zack?

Muscles, I'm guessing.

> Watching Dave try to fit in with the pretty-boy weightlifters was like watching a train hit a busload of kids.

Yeah, he'll be lucky to hook up with anyone.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Zack continued to screw things up with women. I realize he didn't have a mother, btu he acts like he never had any parents at all. If he keeps it up (and from the previews, he apparently does), he'll likely be leaving next week.

I was wonderign what the hell Kavita was thinking? I know why she didn't want want Zack again, but she if she had paid much attention to the other guys, she would have realized that wasn't a good move. Unless she just wanted to go home.

For the new guy selection, Brian apparently didn't pay attention the previous times. If you act like a jerk, they don't pick you.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Zack makes himself look more and more like an a-hole every week. His whole argument with Kavita was just stupid. I think that after only 1 week Kavita had enough of Paradise Hotel and just wanted to go home.

Wednesday's episode should be interesting. I was just starting to like Amanda. We'll see what her ex has to say.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
I like how Fox is just throwing random things at the cast to get reactions out of them, like sending in Amanda's ex. Perhaps next week they can release a pack of wild dingos into the hotel so we can see everyone panic.

Check out the summary of the show in TV Guide:

:laugh:

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
If they really want to stir things up, they should toss in a homosexual (would have to be seperate from the group to avoid screwing up the selection process.)

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
I can't decide what makes me cringe more: Zack and his tantrums and whining, or the fact that Amy still follows him around and fawns all over him.

(Though it is funny when he goes into a rant about her, then makes her think it's her fault he's so upset...and she apologises to him for it. :laugh:

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
On tonight's I really loved the longer format. For guys, I want to keep Scott and Dave, maybe Beau and Alex. I think aside from the thing with Amanda, they're pretty decent.

For girls, I want to keep Toni, Kristen and Amy.

I'm still wonderign what Amy sees in Zack.

Does anyone else get the impression Zack would be happier gay?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Can't stand Beau's voice, he sounds like a weasel.

I would love to see the look on Toni's face if/when she gets the boot out of Paradise, I've had enough of her faux dramatic reactions to "stressful" situations/choices.

Matt is a playa.

Dave may or may not be a goner.

Zack is a lunkhead through and through.

Amy is running on hormones.

Win Joy Jr

Stunt Coordinator
My wife and I were talking after last nights episode, and we agree with the comment made on the previews…

The show is playing them…

There is SOMETHING going on. Someone (or more than one) is some sort of Mole. The contestants "voted" on may just be plants, briefed in on how to cause the most drama. My wife is sure she has seen Dave on TV somewhere. In addition, I am sure I have seen the new guy somewhere before along with the girl who was booted Monday. Also, no mention so far on the show how Toni is a veteran of "Love Cruise". I am willing to bet that she is in on it, whatever "it" may be. Moreover, we have not seen any of the ones booted off so far on the media circuit.

And, how come the producers can secure an ex-boyfriend to come on? They were not living together when she left for the show. In fact, she said that she had moved away and could not handle the long-distance relationship. I know she talked about him, but I find this too convenient.

Also, no one has said yet what it takes to win. They are now just starting to allude to it.

This show is more than it appears.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Wow did that episode deliver, best episode by far. What did we learn this week:

-Problems from childhood can be milked over and over for sympathy and sex

-Telling anyone you have "man boobs" is sure to bite you in the ass far worse when millions of people are watching

-Having just a normal level of tact and intelligence as Matt does goes light years at Paradise Hotel

-Compared to what's coming next week, these girls are homely

Curt_Dennis

Stunt Coordinator
Well, last night I thought for sure Beau had screwed up picking Toni when Matt had already picked her. How can you fight with someone and then make them choose between you and another guy...although he was right, I thought it was pretty gutsy. I'm wondering if they haven't announced how the show will end so that they can keep it going for as long as they can milk it. They are really trying to shake things up next week by making one of the original girls leave.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think the "fight" between Toni and Beau was staged for Matt's benefit, and it seemed to work because Matt sized up his options and fell into the trap that Toni and Beau set for him.

Curt_Dennis

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think so Pat, but you could be right. I think it was more about keeping the original group together and had it been between Beau and say Alex, he would have been going home. Toni is a drama queen anyways. I think the show has realized they need to force one of the originals to get booted, so hence next weeks twist they mentioned. All the girls are worried now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks