What's new

*** Official STAR WARS Saga (episodes I to VI) Discussion Thread: Part 4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Sam Favate said:
Thanks, Josh. I did show them the Lester film. As you correctly point out, showing the Donner film to people new to the series would be showing the same ending two films in a row. I think I will skip III and IV for now and show them Returns next.
And that lousy ending is bad enough once, much less twice.

Edit: I take that back. it makes more sense twice, because if Superman can just reverse time and undo everything, he might as well do it all the time.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I know we've talked about Ewan MacGregor reprising his role as Obi-Wan in a stand-alone film or three in this thread, but there's some talk on that today. MacGregor has said he's still willing to do it:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/22/ewan-mcgregor-star-wars-obi-wan-spin-off

EW says the earliest it could happen is 2021, but let's hope it's sooner.

And, earlier this month, the rumor about the net was that Disney wants three Obi-Wan films:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/03/disney-may-be-considering-an-obi-wan-kenobi-film-trilogy

All good news, IMO.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
That would seem to contradict the Troops version of what went down at the Lars' Moisture Farm. ;)

I can't believe this is almost 20 years old now! It's up there with Hardware Wars as the greatest SW parody ever made. Kevin Rubio went on to do the Tag and Bink comics for Dark Horse, which would make for a hilarious spin off film.

qig8j8mautcmc5fqwb8c.jpg

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
From the looks of that clip it looks like he could be back. He doesn't look bitter or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks