What's new

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 4 General Discussion (Spoilers discussed for All Films -- Please Read First Post) (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Poor babies. I doubt Marvel has anything to do with it directly. Aren't all of these FX contracted out to various FX houses? In the credits there are usually a dozen different FX companies listed. They should talk to their management if their bosses are low-balling the contracts and they think they're being asked to do too much for too little. Their management would be the ones that would negotiate the contracts with Marvel.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member

The first couple episodes of "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law" take place “not too far” after Shang-Chi, Gao confirmed for TVLine. “It’s not, like, years later. It’s a relatively short amount of time.”

Shang-Chi takes place from March to April 2024. That would place "She-Hulk" in late spring, early summer 2024.

The Smithsonian exhibit on Isaiah Bradley opens in June 2024. Peter, MJ, Ned, and Betty leave for their class trip to Europe in late June 2024.

So that would mean "She-Hulk" S1 is happening simultaneously either with "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and Love and Thunder or Far From Home, and before No Way Home (July to November 2024), Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (November 2024), "Hawkeye" (December 2024).

The in-universe timeline for Phase 4, as best as I can determine it, so far:
  • June 2016 (main), December 2024 (post-credits): Black Widow
  • November 2023: "WandaVision" Season 1
  • Late 2023: Eternals
  • March to April 2024: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
  • Spring 2024: Thor: Love and Thunder
  • April to June 2024: "The Falcon and The Winter Soldier" Season 1
  • Late Spring/Early Summer 2024: "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law"
  • June to July 2024: Spider-Man: Far From Home [Phase 3]
  • July to November 2024: Spider-Man: No Way Home
  • November 2024: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
  • December 2024: "Hawkeye" Season 1
  • June 2025: "Ms. Marvel" Season 1
The nature of "Loki" makes it impossible to fit into a linear timeline, and we don't know enough about Wakanda Forever yet to know where it fits in.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
FcUNiOhXoAMhSGA

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Werewolf By Night looks cool and I’m excited to see it. But the greatest thing about the preview is the ABC Special vibe the intro gives off. I love it.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Also I saw one “cigarette burn” on that preview.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks