What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I wish public domain films like The Stranger which Kino did such a great job. I wish films like Life With Father or Fathers Little Dividend could be released to blu-ray.

Would also like to see Presidents Lady Prince of Players and a proper release for Tender is the Night which Fox released pan and scan.

Life with Father and Father's Little Dividend are with WB.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
With now CABO BLANCO and WOLF LAKE announced, both independently produced by Lance Hool, can we also look forward to SURVIVAL RUN?
AKA SPREE

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on Blu-ray!

100 Rifles (1969) Starring Jim Brown, Raquel Welch, Burt Reynolds, Fernando Lamas, Dan O'Herlihy, Eric Braeden and Aldo Sambrell - Directed by Tom Gries.
9fc0320d5071b13ef7a3c06941ca716d.jpg

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Coming Soon on Blu-ray!

100 Rifles (1969) Starring Jim Brown, Raquel Welch, Burt Reynolds, Fernando Lamas, Dan O'Herlihy, Eric Braeden and Aldo Sambrell - Directed by Tom Gries.
View attachment 31067
Great! I would love to see another of these Jim Brown B-westerns released....El Condor with Brown, Lee Van Cleef, and the exquisite Marianna Hill. But I think it's with WB so no shot....:(

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
• Restoration Comparison

I hope I'm not sidetracking this thread too much, but I just wanted to say that I'm always appreciative when there's a restoration comparison provided as a bonus feature. I know they're not always available but I appreciate that you're including them when possible.

Carcosa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Barr
Coming August 2nd on Blu-ray!

Rawhide (1951)
• Susan Hayward: Hollywood's Straight Shooter Featurette
• Shoot it in the Lone Pine! - Featurette
• Restoration Comparison
• Trailers
View attachment 31068
Fantastic...all we need is THE GUNFIGHTER and the Fox Western DVD set will have made its way to blu-ray!

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Great! I would love to see another of these Jim Brown B-westerns released....El Condor with Brown, Lee Van Cleef, and the exquisite Marianna Hill. But I think it's with WB so no shot....:(
Yes Its been released on DVD by Warner Archive. I have it. Its a very nice widescreen transfer that would look good on Blu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks