What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

No "cell" cpu for the PS3. (1 Viewer)

Ed Werner

Stunt Coordinator
I own both. I like them both for their own reasons.

PS2 has some nice exclusives. If they could only get Gran Tourismo online...anyway...

You guys are forgetting about Final Fantasy X

I think it can hang with any graphics intensive game that Xbox has out currently.

I haven't tried PS2 online yet, might do that this pay, will only cost about 100 or so to set up and then a game.

What do you guys think about SoCom?

Other good PS2 online titles I should look at? I like D+D fantasy type games, but I will consider others. I am not into sports really. I have Football and Hockey for Xbox, both which are on Live but I hardly even touch them.

I think both systems have their own merits, and as someone else said, if you have it and are happy, then who cares?

--Ed

Also, what about these MMORPG's I have been hearing about? Which ones are on these two consoles? Opinions?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Also, what about these MMORPG's I have been hearing about? Which ones are on these two consoles?
The only "true" MMORPG on consoles is Everquest on the PS2 at this time. The XBox & GC have Phantasy Star Online, which is more like Diablo.

There's plenty in the works however. And welcome to the forum, Ed.

Ed Werner

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Brian!

BTW, my gamertag on Live is RG Ripper

I will add it to the gamertag thread also. If you want to play MechAssault or Ghost Recon sometime add me to your friends list.

Take care,

Ed

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
FFXI will be on PS2 this fall. MS also has True Fantasy Live (I think that's what its called) coming this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks