What's new

General Weather Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Today, Old Man Winter giving Mid-Michigan one final reminder with 4-7 inches of the white stuff. TBH, I don't mind these late snows because I know it's not going to last long on the ground.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I think SE Michigan is supposed to get 2-4 inches. Hopefully it melts quickly, but if it doesn't my neighbor owes me a snow blow. I cleaned his driveway and sidewalk for the 10 inches of wet, heavy snow we got in January, as they were out of town. It's going to be 68 degrees and rain here in South Carolina today.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I think SE Michigan is supposed to get 2-4 inches. Hopefully it melts quickly, but if it doesn't my neighbor owes me a snow blow. I cleaned his driveway and sidewalk for the 10 inches of wet, heavy snow we got in January, as they were out of town. It's going to be 68 degrees and rain here in South Carolina today.
It's going to be in the mid-50s on Monday and Tuesday.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Ridiculous here in Vermont. We've been largely mild and snow-free all winter and now that the calendar has turned to spring we're getting a stretch of sub-freezing weather and are supposed to get over a foot of snow on Saturday, though the predictions are all over the place anywhere from 6 to 20+ inches.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Beaverdam Ohio (2 hours north of Cincinnati) got a coating to an inch overnight. Dayton on south didn’t get any- thank goodness, because it made my going home easier. 😁

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Beaverdam Ohio (2 hours north of Cincinnati) got a coating to an inch overnight. Dayton on south didn’t get any- thank goodness, because it made my going home easier. 😁
The streets in Mid-Michigan were wet, but not snow-covered yesterday afternoon. Just about all of the snow accumulato took place on driveways or grassy areas. Streets with traffic melted off pretty quickly.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The streets in Mid-Michigan were wet, but not snow-covered yesterday afternoon. Just about all of the snow accumulato took place on driveways or grassy areas. Streets with traffic melted off pretty quickly.
The high today was 33 degrees, but with it being sunny all day, much of the snow has already melted.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
The last predicted snowfall for my area of central Arkansas this year was for between 3 and 7 inches. Any guesses what we got?

IMG_0300.jpeg

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
We ended up with somewhere from 10-15 inches around me here in Vermont, though some other parts of the state reported 2 feet or more. Much of it should melt quickly this week as most every daytime high is supposed to be over 40 degrees.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks