What's new

My PLUS has shipped !! (1 Viewer)

Troy Madlem

Agent
Jay,
I'm in the same boat as you. I just picked up a CS-Ultra yesterday morning. We may stand a fighting chance of getting them this week though. I heard back from Erik at SVS yesterday afternoon that my CS-U should ship out yesterday afternoon or today at the latest and that I should have it by the end of the week :emoji_thumbsup: They must be busy doing final assembly on all those Plus subs and have some time to sneak a few other orders into shipment in the meantime.

BobAlbano

Second Unit
How do you know what number you are on the list for the cs+'s? I didn't order mine until last week b/c I am still in the trial period for my 20-39pc and I couldn't decide if I wanted the upgrade or not.:crazy:

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Did ANYONE keep their old SVS subs? I'm intrigued to see if anyone will do a side by side comparison as to what the differences are. More importantly, whether anyone will do that by Jan. 31st when the upgrade discount goes bye-bye!

BobAlbano

Second Unit
I might still have my 20-39pc for a couple of days depending on when I get my 20-39cs+. I have a pickup scheduled for Monday on the pc however I have no idea when the cs+ will get here. I'm hoping for a Saturday delivery so I could at lease have a day to compare the two!:D

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
Hey TedO;
Taking an educated guess on who you are from our customer names, your sub did go out yesterday. We sent you a shipping notice but it might have gotten lost in the ether or maybe you don't use that email address anymore? Either way I will try to resend it or you can email me at [email protected] and I can send you just the tracking number.

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
While browsing through this thread i received my confirmation notice that my sub has been shipped!!!! ETA on Jan 31!!

---jay

gene avallon

Stunt Coordinator
I just got my notice this morning,friday.theres going to be a lot of people EQ there subs.wayne now is not the time to take a vacation,or maybe it is.

gene

TedO

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks ERIKK, I received the shipping notice from UPS yesterday and I also received your email. Thanks for the help

Doug G

Auditioning
I ordered my 20-39CS+ on 1/10 but haven't gotten any notice as yet. Anyone order one close to this date and receive a shipping confirmation? If it gets out today I have a fighting chance of getting it (in MA) by Friday for the SuperBowl this weekend.
GO PATS!!!!:D

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Doug, I think your's shipped today,

Damon, yours will go on Thursday or Friday(depending on when the next shipment of drivers arrive.....there's been some delays because of the weather).

TV

Brian Bowles

Second Unit
Shucks I did not order until this week. I changed my order and had to redo it. :frowning: Does that mean that mine will not ship until next week sometime? :)

Doug G

Auditioning
Thanks, Tom. I know you guys are super busy now but its nice to see you at least poking around in-between shipments. I'm hoping it'll make it here by Friday!!

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
For all those waiting patiently (or not as the case may be) today's shipping notices have gone out just a bit ago. Check your mail. If not today you won't have to wait long.

Tom's crew is pumping out these great subs just as fast as QC and UPS procedures allow. It won't be much longer no matter where you are on the list. Soon Tom will be on a 1-3day shipping time line for even new orders. Not there quite yet.

Thanks for hanging on the wait. I know it'll be worthwhile when you fire them up.

P.S. It's darn cold in this neck of the woods. We highly encourage you let your new SVS Plus to warm up to room temp before you start the demos!

Ron

Jason Price

Second Unit
P.S. It's darn cold in this neck of the woods. We highly encourage you let your new SVS Plus to warm up to room temp before you start the demos!
Now you tell us! :) What's the reasoning for this? I fired mine up right away (I live in MN, so it didn't get any warmer, hehe) and hope I didn't damage it or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks