What's new

My PLUS has shipped !! (1 Viewer)

Brian Bowles

Second Unit
Ron in my short association with SVS I have had nothing but good experiences. I am sure it will go out as soon as possible. Thanks for the notice.

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
today's shipping notices have gone out just a bit ago
No shipping notice for me yet.
Looks like it’s going to be another quiet weekend in Hellertown.
mecry.gif
mecry.gif
mecry.gif

Shawn S

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
Just FYI it looks like UPS had a problem sending out today's shipping notices so I will be forwarding them out now. So keep hope alive, you might be getting a tracking number any minute now.

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
SCRATCH that last post.
My twins are on the way. Scheduled for delivery on Friday !!!
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
Thanks for the update Erik.
Shawn S

Joe_H

Screenwriter
So whats a good guess if I ordered on January 16. Shipped tomorrow and delivered monday?

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Joe, looks like your order will go out on Thursday or Friday(depending on the next delivery date on the drivers to SVS).
Sorry for the wait, I do think you'll consider it worth it though...:)
TV

JoelO

Stunt Coordinator
Man... I wrote an email to Erik at 11PM (Calif. time) asking when mine will ship and I got a response in 10 mnts!!! Don't this guy ever sleep?? or go home?? Sheesh!! :D
Thanks for such an outstanding customer service!
Anyway, mine will ship in the next batch.. which will be???
Joel

Troy Madlem

Agent
I finally pulled the trigger on a CS-Ultra Monday morning but UPS played a cruel trick on me.
When I checked the tracking number yesterday afternoon they had updated my delivery day from the 31st to the 30th PLUS they showed it was out on the truck for delivery. After staring out my window looking for a big brown truck all afternoon, needless to say I was quite dissapointed when it never pulled up. Does anyone have any ideas how many vehicles sound JUST like the UPS truck? Now the UPS site has my delivery date back to today so hopefully it will be waiting on me when I get home. I just wonder what my wife is going to say when he drops off a 75pound box thats nearly 4' tall. :eek: Guess I should have said something in advance to her... :confused:

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
SVS guys-- any clue as to when my 16-46+ is shipping? any chance it'll be this week? i cant wait!!! :)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Yeah thanks Tom I just got the shipping notice today. While I'm here, I might as well ask. I already know I'm going to need speaker wire, a calibration disc, and an SPL meter, but interconnects are now included with all the packages right?
BTW sorry if I seem a little impatient.. its just that with all these people saying theirs has shipped or they've received theirs, well I am. :P

JohnMW

Second Unit
Real Name
John
I got my shipping notice today and scheduled delivery is Feb. 6th.
:)
Thanks guys.

Doug G

Auditioning
Just confimed through UPS tracking that my 20-39+ is at the local UPS DC and scheduled for delivery today!!
I may have to leave work a little early... :D
GO PATS!!!

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I still haven't received my order yet (scheduled for Monday) but i just wanted to say that SVS is already showing me awesome customer service. Apparently they ran out of the BetterCables cable, and instead of just ignoring like I'm sure most other companies would, they said they would include the adapter that they previously used as well as the cable which would be sent when it was available. I just thought it was pretty cool of them to give me the adapter so I wouldn't have to wait for the cable to ship too.

BTW- you guys ever thought of having an option to include an SPL meter or Avia or VE calibration disc for an extra fee?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks