What's new

Amazon $35 free shipping minimum (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
You mean you pay the full price for shipping because you might get it quicker?
I should have further clarified. I never pay for shipping when waiting until I have enough in my cart to meet the threshold will get me the items free.

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
What I find bothersome is that it appears that they took away the function to manually rearrange the items in wish lists.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
What I've noticed is that fewer and fewer items have guaranteed 2-day delivery for Prime members.

Mark

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
What I've noticed is that fewer and fewer items have guaranteed 2-day delivery for Prime members.

Mark
Another reason I generally resist "pay by the month" offerings. Once you're a member they can slowly chip away at the perks used to lure you in while simultaneously raising the price. A bit off topic, but AAA never even showed up during a recent battery failure I experienced while riding my motorcycle. I ended up having to Uber to a shop and overpay for a replacement battery. I can file a claim for reimbursement but the process is intentionally arduous. Meanwhile, they always show up to debit my bank account when their monthly fee is due.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
It appears Amazon is rolling this out in phases. Mine just magically updated while trying to place an order today. I'm not upset about this. I'll just stack items until the threshold is met unless I can find the item comparatively cheaper locally as was the case today. They make a move. I make a move.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks