What's new

My Name Is Earl season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Great season finale!

I loved the Boogie Nights reference, complete with firecrackers and the music and sugar for coke.

"I love her accent."

Funny how Earl ended in pretty much the same fashion as Prison Break....hmmm

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I've got to say that I was quite surprised with the ending, although the way it was set up, there was no other alternative. I imagine this will get resolve quickly next season, unless he starts a new list with his fellow inmates. He won't be able to use the same list, since that was taken away from him.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
When he's released from jail (wheter it be two days or two years from now), he'll get his list back, along with his other personal effects. I don't think the list is going anywhere.

EDIT: Marty- Never mind. :) on rereading your post, it became clear to me that you knew Earl's list wasn't permanently taken away from him, and that you were instead considering a possibility in which Earl remains in jail for some portion of the next season. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
To me the ending shows just how much his character has grown. I think he has really become a good person instead of just doing good things so that karma doesn't punish him. Not only that, but it seems he's had an influence on those around him as well, making them better people in the process. It's all about redemption. Can't wait to see how this plays out next season.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I don't know if I was cool about having the season end on such a low note. I would have rather them end it where you weren't sure if he was going to jail or not (i.e. season cliff hanger).

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The only thing about Earl's new transformation into a responsable adult that I didn't care for is when he realized that he needed a woman to feel complete, i've always hated that tired cliche' and pratically wanted to yell at the screen for Earl not to perpetuate it.

I've held out from saying this until now but last night's ep just compells me to...Joy is just the textbook definition of white trash and I say that as lovingly as I possibly can because I do like her. :laugh:

I wonder how Earl will get out of this one, i'm thinking that Marlee Matlin will be working round the clock to get him out.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Ive missed alot of episodes this season:frowning:

A very funny episode. Earls 911 calls had me rolling

I didnt see the show really going past a few seasons but was suprised to hear him say he'd gone through his list.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
He didn't go through his list. I think you are referring to the part about him adding himself to the list with a couple subitems as well, that he finished. Still lots of items on his list to finish.

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
I missed about 6 or 7 eps this season but I loved it. This show really makes me laugh out loud...one of the few on TV that does outside of an HBO comedy.

The finale was interesting and I am curious to see how they get him out of prison at the beginning of the season.

I gotta say...whenever I see Tim Stack dressed as "Notch Johnson" on this show I freaking lose it laughing...pure gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks