What's new

Directors Money or Looks??? What is more important to you??? (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's time for a twist on this question. :)

Would you rather marry a butt-ugly girl with tons of money, or a dirt poor supermodel type?

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

Smart, humor and reasonable looks in that order George.

Good or even great looking goes out the window if she dose not get my jokes (and can’t respond in kind) or could not tell the Reformation from the Renaissance.

On the other hand I have to admit that one of the reasons that I can comment on this is because of initial physical attraction.

I’d also comment that looks don’t mean a thing if not backed by sensuality (even if discretely kept under wraps much of the time). ;)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Either case makes you vain, but if I'm going to be vain, I may as well spend it with a "Hottie" :D

hint hint to all the hotties out there who want to marry me for my money ;)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Nice to see you back Rain. Steve, your picture confuses me. I'm feeling warm all over. Airbrushed or not, your hot, despite the fact you look like a TNG crew member.:)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou

Yeah it's one of those uncomfortable moments when your sexuality gets slightly skewed and you're no longer sure which side you're on, "damn that Steve looks hotter than my frumpy girlfriend, damn him to hell, damn all Steve's! someone delete that picture quick it's messing me up" :laugh:

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
In Steves defense,

Steve does have more going for him than half of the women I see roaming around town... And thats coming from a straight guy... He's a good looking guy...

Funny you bring up this picture down below... These are exactly the types of checkers I encounter while grocery shopping...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks