What's new

Directors Money or Looks??? What is more important to you??? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Say you had a wish...

You could be either very rich... Enough to support you for the rest of your life and the next 20 generations...

Or

You could be one of the best looking people ever... You would always look young and would never have to exercise to maintain your very good body...

Which wish do you choose???

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I didnt even know this site had a poll section... :)

It's there now... There you go.... Your wish has been granted...

Personally, I would have picked a better wish, but to each their own.... :D

Ryan Tsang

Second Unit
Looks.

In our society, good looks and dirt-poor usually don't go together. Good looking people get farther for the same qualifications and gets treated better by everyone. Fact is, even good looking kids get better more encouragement and support from teachers. I don't need to be a millionaire to be happy.

Whereas if I was rich but butt-ugly, I'll always be ugly not matter how much surgery I could afford. Women would be with me only for my money. I supposed I could buy an island and hire call-girls all day.....

what a silly question :)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
And if you were attractive, women would be with you because of your looks. Both aspects have negative sides, I'd go with the money because I can always be happy with my looks (no matter how ugly I am).

Overcomming ugliness is easier when you have lots of money, but overcoming poorness isn't as easy when you're good looking.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
How difficult would it be for "one of the best looking people ever" to make lots of money?

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Money man!

Since I dont have or plan on having any kids, I could spend all the money on myself.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Given that I'm very lazy, and would like to retire immediately after graduating college, its safe to say I'd rather have the money.

Hell, if I've got as much money as the initial post indicates, I can just hire people to tell me I'm good looking.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Whoa, Steve. I think that's the first photo of you I've ever seen. Is that really you?

Ssssssssssssmokin! :D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hey... good lookin'! Is that really me? Is that the young Steve? Has he finally revealed himself? Not quite the ogre you expected Rain? :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Sorry, Steve, I'm not buyin' it. Did they even make color film when you were that age? :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I sense a thread hi-jacking is taking place! :D

Hey Rain! How you doin'?!?! Haven't seen you since Thread-Killer about a thousand years ago!

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Did you crop the picture Steve? Are you holding up a board with numbers on it?:D

(Oh, BTW, give me money any time. There are tons of ugly rich guys with supermodel gf's and/or wives.)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Sorry to go off topic for a moment, but yah I'm fine, just been busy with various life challenges. :) I hope to be back posting like my old self shortly.

And to answer the poll question, I'd rather keep the face I got (not the prettiest out there, but it seems to serve me alright) and take the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks