What's new

Disney+ Marvel's What If? (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
What If you had a series that exceeded expectations? Great finale to the first season.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Holy Crap that was a great show.

So did The Watcher just Well Nevermind I was about to ponder that Watcher put Natasha back into MCU Prime but I see that did not happen

As I guessed earlier in this season it was not a straight anthology series but it was all connected and was leading to something big. Wasn’t a hard prediction btw.

Great great show.
Going to watch it again as soon as I get my wife caught up with Loki.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
He put her back in the episode 3 universe where Hank Pym had murdered all of the original Avengers. I really enjoyed the finale and how it tied together all of the earlier episodes. Was hoping for a better showing from zombie Wanda though.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
That was a fun and satisfying season finale to a show I’ve been kind of on the fence about. It was nice to see how everything tied together.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Great season finale! I really enjoyed this season, even if it had its ups and downs. I know there has been some complaints about focusing on the characters in the MCU when you have the whole Marvel Universe to choose from, but we have to remember that the likenesses of the actors for roles that have not yet been cast (Fantastic Four, X-Men, etc.) would be impossible, and Marvel no doubt wants to strike while the iron is hot and can use the same actors from the films (which is why you get Natalie Portman around the same time she's filming Thor 4, etc.).

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Holy Crap that was a great show.

So did The Watcher just Well Nevermind I was about to ponder that Watcher put Natasha back into MCU Prime but I see that did not happen

Yeah, it wasn't
the MCU, since Captain America was gone post-Endgame, as was Loki. So that's a different universe.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
F-_ZRC3XcAAY9qP

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Interesting that they are releasing one episode per day for nine days. With Echo in January, they are releasing all 6 episodes at once. You can’t say Disney isn’t trying new things.

Anyway, I liked season 1, so I will definitely catch season 2.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Looks interesting. I doubt I'll watch one episode a day, but it probably will be less than 9 weeks.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Interesting that they are releasing one episode per day for nine days.
This strategy feels a little bit like a burnoff to me.

I'm definitely not staying up until midnight PT nine days in a row for the show like I usually do for Disney+ drops.

I was mixed on season 1 but I'll probably watch it.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I loved season one, especially the way it built to such to big story at the end. So I’m really looking forward to this.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Disney+ dropped Ahsoka (and IIRC, Loki S2) episodes at a more reasonable time (for North America, at least). I'd have to believe they would do the same here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks