What's new

Home town (1 Viewer)

Runnemede gal

Auditioning
Real Name
Ruth
Hi,

While I've seen you in several movies and admired you work, last night you're name just clicked when seeing the credits for Dragnet. I'm originally from Runnemede, NJ and taught a very pretty, polite, and smart kindergarten student whose last name was O'Halloran back in the very early 70s. I remember at the time her Dad was a boxer and that her mom graduated from Triton a few years before me (was a real beauty also). Don't know why the name just registered but I goggled you and found on one bio that you hailed from Runnemede so you must be one and the same with my former student. Small world. Glad you've enjoyed such success - seems so unlikely coming from such a small town that you made it so big. Although my husband and I now live in Burlington County, I still teach in Runnemede. I'm having a senior moment and can't remember you daughter's name but can picture her and remember how very nice she was. Hope all is well with her. If I'm right please tell her that her kindergarten teacher says hi. :) Do you still have family in the area? Ever get back this way? Congratulation and best new year's wishes for continual success. Ruth

Jack O'H

Agent
Real Name
Jack O'Halloran
Ruth

My daughter's name is CarolAnn and she is doing fine thank you.I have some family down in the Ocean City area.I get to visit a few times a year when I am doing business in New York.

All the Best

Jack O'Halloran

Runnemede gal

Auditioning
Real Name
Ruth
Hi again. As soon as I saw the CarolAnn it definitely clicked. I'm so glad she is going well. Please give her my best wishes. I remember what a very nice "little girl" she was (the inside as well as very pretty). Thanks for the reply. Ruth

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks