What's new

Great Deal on JBL's (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Deal-Stop has the EC35 for 149.00 and the 10" sub for 169.00. These are great prices. I got the center for 169 shipped.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Deal-Stop has the EC35 for 149.00 and the 10" sub for 169.00. These are great prices. I got the center for 169 shipped.

MikeKaz

Stunt Coordinator

I second that. They do have very good good prices on the center channels and their jbl subs. $200 is the lowest price I found for a new E150 sub among the discount online sites, and the center channel prices are like $30 or $40 cheaper than you can find elsewhere. Watch out though, the bookshelf prices arent any better than you can get at the majority of online stores, however you might want to get them from here anyways to save on shipping. I you ended up getting an entire 5.1 set from here, youd end up saving about 60 bucks. Not bad.

MikeKaz

Stunt Coordinator

I second that. They do have very good good prices on the center channels and their jbl subs. $200 is the lowest price I found for a new E150 sub among the discount online sites, and the center channel prices are like $30 or $40 cheaper than you can find elsewhere. Watch out though, the bookshelf prices arent any better than you can get at the majority of online stores, however you might want to get them from here anyways to save on shipping. I you ended up getting an entire 5.1 set from here, youd end up saving about 60 bucks. Not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks