What's new

FS: B&W DM620 L/R Speakers and B&W IFC Center Channel (1 Viewer)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
I was going to sell these at EBay, but I'll offer them here first.
The DM620s are full-range, floor-standing speakers with a black finish. Only two light 3/8" x 1/16" scuffs keep these from being 10s. Bi-wirable. They work flawlessly and have been used solely for home theater and never driven hard.
The IFS Center Channel is timbre matched to the 620s and is well cared for and lightly used. Black finish. Perfect cosmetics and working flawlessly. Binding post terminals.
PRICE REDUCED!!! Last chance before they go to Ebay!!! The price is $500 for the set of three speakers (L/C/R), plus actual shipping and insurance to your location.
I am confident you will not find a better set of home theater speakers for the price, new or used. For your reference, my EBay name is "spoots" and my feedback rating is 202 positives and no negative or neutral. For more information, please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
Bill
I know you would prefer not to break these up but I already have that CC. How much would you want for the 620's only. Assuming you will break them up.
------------------
The Mischievous Rogue Strikes Again! The Humble Hanson Theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks