What's new

Foward into the Past: 50s Sci-Fi Kids shows for restoration...and Beyond!!! (1 Viewer)

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I loved this Euro Falsh Gordon series, I wonder just ow many of the original episiodes still exsist?

Knowing that this series is still under the control of Wade Williams, I wonder who Comedy MX Inc is? they seem to think that they have ownership to this seires?? Anyone know about this??

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Interesting thread. I’ve always wondered why, with all the interest in Star Wars , Star Trek, Galactica, Dr Who, there hasn’t been more interest and releases in these early predecessors.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Interesting thread. I’ve always wondered why, with all the interest in Star Wars , Star Trek, Galactica, Dr Who, there hasn’t been more interest and releases in these early predecessors.
Exactly

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
In a way it's archeology, searching back thru the dust and cavernous archives in search of lost memories and creating new ones as well!!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Todd not sure if this ranks as in the too juvenile category but it was uploaded to YouTube this very morning.

It certainly creeps me out! :)

Neal, there's also the puppet series of Space Patrol and I British outfit remastered them and dropped them on to a BR box set - they did a great job!!

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Neal, there's also the puppet series of Space Patrol and I British outfit remastered them and dropped them on to a BR box set - they did a great job!!
I still find this very disturbing. LOL

ShockedKirk.gif

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
This is one I never heard of! Looks good though.
I'm always looking for Sci-Fi from that period in TV. Kid shows this and Captain Z-ro, and others need a champion to rescue them from oblivion. Archive.org has loads of PD titles are old series in need of help!!

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
I'm always looking for Sci-Fi from that period in TV. Kid shows this and Captain Z-ro, and others need a champion to rescue them from oblivion. Archive.org has loads of PD titles are old series in need of help!!
Good goal. I hope you can get someone to listen. Too often in this day and age , money supersedes everything including recognition of innovation, entertainment value, and general contribution to our heritage. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks