What's new

Farscape Canceled (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
And, in the "minor annoyance" department, I notice there's a "Farscape Season One" boxset at Best Buy now. Not the "Best Of" - the complete season for $115. There's only six keepcases in the box, so I don't know whether they've knocked them down to 4 eps/disc or just using the slim keepcases to save space.

Bugs me, this does - I spent well over that amount for discs that take up much more room on the shelf. Anyone know if this is going to be a pattern going forward? If it is, I'll be tempted to wait out the Season 3 releases and just get the box.

Ron McBadger

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone thought about contacting the Oxygen channel to see if they are willing to carry Farscape? I see they carry Xena and with Aeryn, Chi, Zhaan, Jool, Xhalax Sun, Noranti, Sikozu, Moya, and Grayza there are more than enough women to satisfy the powers that be on a channel dedicated to women.
Not sure about anyone else but I am secure enough in my man-hood that I would be willing to watch Farscape on Lifetime if need be:)
I and my wife are Farscape, so much so that we named our youngest girl Aeryn when she was born this March.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I mean being able to buy the compact box for less than the cost of the individual discs/2-disc sets. It would be a money-saver and conserve shelf space, and I could probably do without having it now!!!!, considering the pace at which I actually watch the disc I buy (slow).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks