What's new

Elementary Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the last two episodes and the possibility of delving more deeply into Moriarty's 'apparatus' next season. I echo the sentiments that in a world of (sometimes contrived) cliffhanger endings, it was nice to get a solid wrap-up to the season.

- Walter.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I think the purpose of the ending was to take out Moriatry's organization out of the show, at least for some period of time. Remember Dad said he was pulling it out of New York.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping that Sherlock and his girlfriend Fiona get to have a bit more interaction before season's end, though I don't know whether the currently airing storyline allowed for this.
I was quite fearful for Fiona in the season finale, but she didn't even come up.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Did anybody noticed a look of concern on Sherlock's face once the FBI stated over the radio that they found a body in that abandoned power plant? Sure, he hates his father, but there is still love there for his father.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I was quite fearful for Fiona in the season finale, but she didn't even come up.
It appears to me that the "Sherona" story line is being kept open ended, if that makes any sense!

The above could be the worst name combo in the history of western civilization (Though I'd place my meager money on Bennifer 1 and 2! :P), but so it goes! ;)

I do hope that the Holmes/Helbron romance is allowed some blossoming next season!

CHEERS! :)

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Did anybody noticed a look of concern on Sherlock's face once the FBI stated over the radio that they found a body in that abandoned power plant? Sure, he hates his father, but there is still love there for his father.

Yep, that was nicely done. It was a small moment that communicated quite a bit.

I was a little bit surprised that her safety was never commented upon during the finale as well. The show is so well written that when these sorts of questions arise, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. I am guessing that they felt like scenes with Fiona might detract from the narrative since so much of the episode was about Sherlock and Morland and their relationship.

- Walter.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I agree no cliffhanger was nice. The lighthearted tone in the final scene between Joan and Sherlock was nice, too, though I think the next season might play more on the premise of Sherlock endangering Watson.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks