What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Desperate Housewives ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Yeah, she was pretty awesome.

And I've been meaning to say that it creeps me out that John still calls Gabrielle "Mrs. Solis."

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
The following is the "secret scene" shown on "Good Morning America":

Bree and George are walking across the parking lot after buying some plants, fertilizer, etc. to start a vegetable garden. George is looking forward to making marinara sauce from their own tomatoes. Bree spots her therapist in the parking lot and tells George to duck down. She leans against a random vehicle, lifts her potted plants high to try to shield the view of George. As she chats with the doctor, she drops one of her bags and the doctor stoops to pick it up, thus spotting George crouching by the ground of a SVU. He asks Bree if she knows there's a man crouching back there, and she says "of course". George pretends he was fixing her oil pan, tells her he put tape on it. Meanwhile, you see a woman walk up, get into that very SVU and drive away. The doctor looks puzzled, asking if that wasn't Bree's car. Bree says no, but George is such a good samaritan and the best at fixing cars -- would the doctor like him to look at his car? The doctor declines, looking totally confused.

They said they'd have a "secret scene" every Monday. This scene was cut since we had already seen Bree's guilt during her conversation with Edie.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Everybody must have been tuned to Survivor last night,lol! I switched back and forth every 20 minutes,not a bad episode,some funny parts,touching parts.I liked that Mike and Susan are back together,moving in together!( at least for now) and I especially liked Susan's answer at the intervention that the other housewives had with her about Mike.They were concerned that she was setting herself up to get hurt.She basically told the others about how she had missed being truly happy in her life and that Mike has opened her heart back up and she is happy again. You could see by the look on all the other women's faces how they were happy for her and maybe a bit envious too considering each of them are going through some difficulties in their hearts now.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I wasn't watching Suvivor!
I enjoyed the show. I can never remember the neigbors name (The one Zach is staying with) but I sure hope she is on next year. She is so gutsy not to mention funny that she deserves at least a recurring status next season.
So what was up with Brie ignoring her Husband while having a heart attack? Did she really not believe him?

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I wasn't watching Survivor either...

I think Bree did believe George about Rex. She has total blinders up in regards to him, as she feels guilty about her effect on him. Still, I am surprised she went that far. I don't know if Rex will make it.

From what I've read, none of the Housewives' men have been resigned for next year yet.

I love Mrs. Huber's sister. She is a great addition to this cast and I hope she's back in the fall.

I'd still like to know more about why Zach is as creepy as he is.

Did anyone see this morning's Secret Scene?

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
She believed him, but her inner defense mechanisms drive her into denial and anal retentive jags when stress approaches.

Regards,

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

I saw it more as her way of getting back at Rex for his supposed blabbing. I found it disturbing and maybe a bit hard to believe for her character. But maybe I'm blinded by her beatiful red hair :)

I'm lovin' that Carlos is getting screwed (maybe literally once he gets to the prison).

And I feel bad for Tom. Things are going to get worse for them before they get better.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
There was one thing about last night's episode that I didn't quite get. Gabby confirms that Carlos tampered with her birth control pills when she gets proof that he purchased a year's supply of them. Is that right? Did I miss something? I don't get how that proves anything.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Carlos had blamed his mother for tampering with them. But they were purchased after she became comatose, so only Carlos could have done it.

R. Kay

Second Unit
(Thread merged - R. Kay saw the season finale for Desperate Housewives)

I will give 1 spoiler, but there are a bunch of goodies.

Dont read if you dont want to know!

UPDATED WITH MORE SPECIFICS.

Rex dies in a hospital bed while Bree is at home. He dies thinking Bree spiked his food/meds. He leaves a note saying he knows what she did but forgives. Bree gets a phone call at home about his death and then continues to clean silverware afterward.

R. Kay

Second Unit
Another Major Spoiler! Don't read it if you want to be surprised!

In a flashback we see Mary Alice Stab and Kill Zach's Birth Mother when she tried to reclaim him.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Bree's kid may be the Anti-Christ, but if he is, George is the Devil himself. What an evil little bastard. :) Can't wait for Sunday.

Later,

Joe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
5/22/05

So, do we know who sent Mary Alice the note "I know what you did"? Was it Mrs. Huber?

Lynnette got exactly what she deserved.

Bree would have made Martha Stewart proud, finishing the silverware before breaking down.

Looks like Carlos finally knows about John, and Gabby's going to have deal with 2 guys vying for fatherhood.

Susan's fate lies with Zach. Did Zach finish off Felicia, or is she still alive?

Mike now knows what happened to Deirdre, and Paul is spared his life for the tale.

What is up with the super-quick no-personal-inspection purchase of the house by the Alfre Woodard character?

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
This show is like excellent chocolate cake from a 3 star restaurant. Very satisfying, but leaves you wanting more.

I am not gushing, if I missed one week I wouldn't be very dissapointed, but I have to root for an underdog. Marc Cherry and Co. wrote a great story arc, that was satisfying that was just a little bit higher quality than anyone expected. Bravo.

I actually felt for Paul some after hearing Mary Alice/Angela tell the whole story. He didn't kill Deidre and I don't think he would have, either. Angela, however, was desperate and took desperate measures.

Lots to remember on the scorecard before the new season in October-ish. My DVR will be set for "record."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks