What's new

Classic and/or popular series you've never really watched? (1 Viewer)

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Last Man Standing is the one that comes to mind the other is 2 Broke Girls very offensive and nasty jokes.Hannibal and Hostages is the ones i've never watched there both rough shows.Married With Children is very offensive and very rude and lot of bad words.There only two television shows that are very offensive the other is That 70's Show.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Last Man Standing is the one that comes to mind the other is 2 Broke Girls very offensive and nasty jokes.Hannibal and Hostages is the ones i've never watched there both rough shows.Married With Children is very offensive and very rude and lot of bad words.There only two television shows that are very offensive the other is That 70's Show.
Agree with your thoughts about 2 Broke Girls and Married With Children. Don’t care for either of these shows.

dstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Damon
Hogan's Heroes, Gomer Pyle, Andy Griffith Show (maybe 10 episodes or so).

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
The Honeymooners
All In The Family
Maude
The Jeffersons
Archie Bunker's Place
Married With Children
That 70's Show
Mom

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I watched a couple of episodes of Mom recently for the first time. I thought the show was decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks