What's new

Press Release MPI Press Release: The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Seasons 13 & 14 (DVD) (1 Viewer)

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I think I'll message MPI and ask how I can get the bonus features disc, and booklet...

I'll try to shame them into giving it to me, (ha, ha, or allowing me to buy it separately), by attaching my photo of all 14 MPI DVD seasons on my shelf to my email...

SAM_0878.JPG

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
I think I'll message MPI and ask how I can get the bonus features disc, and booklet...

I'll try to shame them into giving it to me, (ha, ha, or allowing me to buy it separately), by attaching my photo of all 14 MPI DVD seasons on my shelf to my email...

View attachment 208665
Randall you might want to include this image. It's where all my O&H episodes reside. That'll surely to convince them to give it up.
icon_e_noway.gif

Seagate-5TB-Backup-Plus-External-Portable-Drive-USB-3-0-BLACK_33bf7aeb-1a18-4053-8682-da54fdaeb751_1.fbd7da91362b37239dd2dab0fcf5f2dc.jpeg

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Does anyone know if MPI is going out of business? I know they have slowed down with releases in the past year but there isn't a thing on their "coming soon" list now. Ozzie & Harriet appears to be the last thing they have been working on. I was hoping to see more rare tv releases, like perhaps some yet to be released TV specials (even though I know they are not popular as many people poke fun at them). I enjoy them! They always do a great job with their releases (The Honeymooners Specials, the Pat Boone specials, Perry Como).

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Does anyone know if MPI is going out of business? I know they have slowed down with releases in the past year but there isn't a thing on their "coming soon" list now. Ozzie & Harriet appears to be the last thing they have been working on. I was hoping to see more rare tv releases, like perhaps some yet to be released TV specials (even though I know they are not popular as many people poke fun at them). I enjoy them! They always do a great job with their releases (The Honeymooners Specials, the Pat Boone specials, Perry Como).
I hope they're not going out of business. They released a lot of great shows on DVD and would like a few more.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I don’t think they’re going out of business but O&H was a massive undertaking and they probably put a lot of their resources into it, which could by why we’re not seeing much else from them right now. We don’t have a contact from them on HTF but, for instance, ClassicFlix had noted when they did Little Rascals that it pretty much took up all their attention while they worked on it.

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I don’t think they’re going out of business but O&H was a massive undertaking and they probably put a lot of their resources into it, which could by why we’re not seeing much else from them right now.
I hope they have some surprises coming this year. Would really love a box set of Perry Como Specials but I fear his family is not very interested in preserving his television work. I would even love to see some of The Carpenters specials (as fans have asked for years) but it appears Richard Carpenter is not allowing that to happen.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
I hope they have some surprises coming this year. Would really love a box set of Perry Como Specials but I fear his family is not very interested in preserving his television work. I would even love to see some of The Carpenters specials (as fans have asked for years) but it appears Richard Carpenter is not allowing that to happen.
Perry Como would be nice, even a compilation of his early shows.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
At one point, MPI announced a Complete Love That Bob set even mentioned in the bonus features of Shout Factory’s Dobie Gillis set. Nothing came of it , but maybe they could revisit the idea especially if Ozzie And Harriet sets sell.

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Perry Como would be nice, even a compilation of his early shows.
I would love anything new from Perry on dvd. I fear his family/estate has something to do with the lack of releases. Maybe they are not interested. I know his daughter is still around but not sure if she has any power over these releases.

At one point, MPI announced a Complete Love That Bob set even mentioned in the bonus features of Shout Factory’s Dobie Gillis set. Nothing came of it , but maybe they could revisit the idea especially if Ozzie And Harriet sets sell.

A "Love That Bob" set would be wonderful! Definitely a change from all those public domain releases.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
I would love anything new from Perry on dvd. I fear his family/estate has something to do with the lack of releases. Maybe they are not interested. I know his daughter is still around but not sure if she has any power over these releases.

A "Love That Bob" set would be wonderful! Definitely a change from all those public domain releases.
Yes, and there are many other shows MPI might look into: December Bride(+Pete And Gladys),
East Side West Side, Adventures In Paradise, My Little Margie, Topper, Lassie, etc.

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Yes, and there are many other shows MPI might look into: December Bride(+Pete And Gladys),
East Side West Side, Adventures In Paradise, My Little Margie, Topper, Lassie, etc.
I would love a "My Little Margie" set. The only "official" one that has the first season has such marvelous quality. It's a shame it didn't continue with a follow-up set, even though they were DVD-R discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks