What's new

Press Release MPI Press Release: Ozzie and Harriet: The Complete Season Nine and Ten (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
THE ORIGINAL TV SITCOM FAMILY IS BACK AND FULLY
RESTORED & REMASTERED IN 4K FOR ITS 70th ANNIVERSARY

THE ADVENTURES OF OZZIE AND HARRIET™
SEASONS 9 + 10 available now
on February 21st

The Long-Running and Beloved Series About the Real-Life Nelson Family Arrives For The First Time Ever on As Multi-DVD Sets From MPI

The Entire Series Has Been Restored From The Original 35mm Picture And Sound Elements In Association With The UCLA Film & Television Archive​
bcc113db-c9de-4ce7-a189-4add46583840.jpg
4fbdbcc5-82b8-4392-bb0b-4e79365fd018.jpg

THE ADVENTURES OF OZZIE AND HARRIET

Seasons 9 & 10
For a record-breaking fourteen seasons and 435 episodes, The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet™ aired on ABC-TV from 1952 through 1966, becoming one of the most cherished cultural touchstones of the twentieth century. The gentle humor of the prolific and popular sitcom was brought to the screen by the real-life Nelson family: Ozzie and wife Harriet with their sons, David and Rick, all portraying themselves in a trend-setting blend of fact-meets-fiction comedy decades before Seinfeld and other semi-reality based shows.

The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet™ humorously chronicled the daily lives of the Nelson family as David and Ricky grew up before millions of weekly viewers. For the very first time, in association with the Nelson family, the entire series has been digitally restored with complete episodes from the original film negatives and audio reels for superior picture and sound quality.

THE OFFICIAL COMPLETE SEASON NINE contains all 33 full, fun-filled episodes including rare adventures not seen on television in decades. Lyle Talbot and Mary Jane Croft appear as Ozzie and Harriet’s best friends Joe and Clara Randolph along with classic television and film guest stars Frank Cady, Joe Flynn, Linda Evans, Barry Livingston, Lori Saunders, Richard Deacon, Roberta Shore, James Stacy, Parley Baer and other familiar faces.

THE OFFICIAL COMPLETE SEASON TEN contains all 25 full, fun-filled episodes including rare adventures not seen on television in decades. David Nelson’s real-life wife June Blair joins the cast as their characters become married. Lyle Talbot and Mary Jane Croft appear as Ozzie and Harriet’s best friends Joe and Clara Randolph along with classic television and film guest stars Linda Evans, Jimmy Hawkins, Barry Livingston, Roberta Shore, James Stacey, Lori Saunders, Frank Cady and other familiar faces.
# # #​

THE ADVENTURES OF OZZIE AND HARRIET: SEASONS 9 AND 10
DVD SRP: $29.98 each
Running time: 840/660 minutes each (4/3 discs)
Language: English
Not rated​

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I won't lie- when they started releasing this, I felt bad but I really expected them to stall out at some point (14 seasons is ALOT in today's market) so I'm happy for all the fans here that are going to get all of them.
I don't know if I expected them to stall, though that does frequently happen unless it's a complete series release, but I did expect it to take longer than a year to release them all.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Oh well...another month isn't too long. I have plenty more to watch before I even get to the late seasons. I am guessing 13 & 14 will be out sometime during the summer.
Bet it is the dreaded supply chain issues they caused problems with WAC's releases they caused problems with Invaders From Mars - or the good news is production is up on vid releases so the plants are backed up!

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

Saturnman

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
Following the release of the 14 seasons of O&H, what is the possibility of releasing Ozzie's Girls which played in syndication in 1973? There were 24 episodes produced. Does anybody remember this rare series?

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
MPI gets it better price point move more copies instead of high prices and no sales
That's a fairly new thing for them... I know them more for higher prices on just about everything. Prior to O&H, almost *everything* they released was ~$40/season in the stores (which means even higher MSRP) with prices very much like Shout! Factory does today - higher than you'd think and rarely on sale for less.

I have been quite pleasantly surprised at how reasonable their prices are for the O&H seasons.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
That's a fairly new thing for them... I know them more for higher prices on just about everything. Prior to O&H, almost *everything* they released was ~$40/season in the stores (which means even higher MSRP) with prices very much like Shout! Factory does today - higher than you'd think and rarely on sale for less.

I have been quite pleasantly surprised at how reasonable their prices are for the O&H seasons.
Look at those poor people that bought Flipper mods at 55.00 for season 2 and 3 the olive releases them pressed and still can be bought reasonable === these cost pennies on the dollar to make making them more attractive will sell more GOOD ON MPI!!! Just wish all these places would do more PR

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks