What's new

Yuts moment...anyone??? (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I was at a clients house(not my client...friend in the business' client) helping to finish up a theatre. Had been delayed from shipping snafu's(brand new neighborhood that isn't on maps yet...)
Anyway. I'm tasked with final "sound check" as it were. I bring along my own cds and cd player. Anyway...the homeowner is there and is letting me blast it from time to time...you know...for the sake of checking for DOA stuff...(cough...cough)
The guy works for a religious entity(not in a church, more of an outer financial foundation) that I wasn't aware of. Anyway, he's on the phone chatting with his coworkers and his coworker can hear the music in the background. Anyway....he likes it, the person on the phone liked it. He asked what it was...
http://www.amazon.com/Vapor-Transmission-Orgy/dp/B00004YNGE/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1353958616&sr=1-1&keywords=orgy+vapor+transmission

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
How did you respond? I have had a similar experience, it's delicate depending on the person you're dealing with.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The friend I was helping(who wasn't there) is a "God shall forsake thee" type. But we get along because, a long time ago, we dated sisters...and I know what he was like in college...
The client turned a bit red(if you remember the episode of Murphy Brown where the "cast" is at dinner and, what's his name...the character...Jim...I think??? can't "order Breast of Chicken in mixed company") and asked the person at the other end if they were sitting down...
He choked it out though...beet red in the face. Still claimed to like it, but said he wouldn't be buying it...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks