What's new

Your very favorite Star Wars character so far (1 Viewer)

DenisWyatt

Auditioning
Apologies if readers are sick of this,but a Polls Area search of SW,shows only polls of fave SW film and fave SW film scene.

In naming your personal favorite Star Wars film / book character so far,it's optional to mention what you greatly admire about the character/s (if you can't pick one),more than the others.

It's Obi-Wan for me, because he's always stood up for what he knew was the light despite all the moments of pain that he's had to / will endure (in Ep 3 especially) seeing the people he's cared for the most, being snatched away from him.

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
My favorites:
Yoda... he's just a cool little green dude with a great speech pattern.
Han Solo... he's just a cool space scoundrel.
Chewbacca... 2 meter tall rug with a mean backhand.
Jar Jar Binks...:laugh: just kidding

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Han Solo, without a doubt. I also liked Chewbacca. It actually took me quite a while to see Star wars, I was 19 years old before I got around to it. My parents were kinda restrictive about seeing movies before I was old enough, but I guess Star wars slipped by for some reason. Anyway, I had seen a lot of pictures etc, but from the looks of him I always figured Chewbacca had to be a bad guy. That was one of my biggest surprises seeing the actual movies for the first time. I also thought the falcon was an imperial space craft, simply because from all the pictures I had seen I knew the empire had the coolest hardware! Ok, sorry for sort of going off topic, I guess I felt like sharing :)

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Darth Vader - He is just so freakin' cool! The best costume, the coolest theme music and the incredible voice of James Earl Jones make for the perfect villain.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Darth Vader and Han Solo

Vader for reasons mentioned above, the voice, the attitude.

Solo cause he's a rogue who takes no grief from anyone

~Kurt

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Boba Fett!
He's mysterious, resourceful, and just too damn cool!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Darth Vader is one of my favorite characters in movie history.A great example of The Fall Of Man.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Obi-Wan Kenobi

His adherence to the rules, his intelligence and power as a Jedi Knight all are admirable qualities.

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
Han Solo - I was eight when I saw the first one, and he has stayed my favorite character since then.

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Jar Jar
Wait .... Jar Jar's the one in the cool black suit and makes that breathing sound, right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks