What's new

Your Thoughts on the Technics SADA10 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Bill Will

Screenwriter
I friend of mine is thinking of buying this receiver & I just wanted to hear what owners of this receiver had to say. Yes I know it's an older model with less features but Ecost has them for $209.99 & from what I remember it was a pretty good receiver when it came out. Yes I've already read everything using "SEARCH" on this receiver & I'm just looking for more input on it especially on the price!
Thanks

Dale B

Stunt Coordinator
I have the sa-da10 and think it is great. Go to www.audioreview.com and check it out. It has a very high rating. I also have a hk 110 and have been switching back and forth, and finally settled on the technics. It is in my opinion better than the hk for movies, and just as good in music. To my ears it has a more pleasing sound, like not as harsh at loud volumes. Please remember that this is my opinion and others my not feel the same. I know it don't have all the other bells, but I don't want them or need them yet. For 209 dollars I think your friend will be really pleased.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Thanks Dale, I'll pass it on to him & from what he told me he really din't care about 6.1 & DPL 2 he's just looking for a half way decent low-price receiver. I had already told him to take a look at the Panasonic 100 6.1 receiver & he stumbled onto the Technics when checking the Panasonic's out. Maybe the "GOLD" color turned him on :D I did give him audio review to check it out though so he must have been happy with the reviews on it. Thanks Again & anybody else what to chime in here on this receiver?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks