What's new

Your opinions please!!! Axiom M2ti or Paradigm Atoms (1 Viewer)

ChaseHanna

Stunt Coordinator
Just purchased my new Denon 3802 at the remarkable price of $699 from 6ave and am now looking for some speakers. I plan on buying the SVS 20-39PCi sub later this week as well. Now, for the hard part. I just auditioned some Paradigm Atoms and they sounded very good; however, I hear everyone talk of the Axioms and cant help but feel like I may be missing out. What do you guys suggest? I plan on getting two sets and then a center channel to match. Please post your opions and feel free to add other speakers to the mix.

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Same thing I'm into...I know we should go out and listen, but those axioms are a bit aways, and I hate sending stuff back...I'm looking at those JBL s26's myself...IF I get those, I can splurge a bit on the receiver...marantz 7200/8200, or a higher denon 38 or 48 series...waiting for someone else to chime in:)

Mark Fitzsimmons

Supporting Actor
I own the S26, I didn't get a chance to properly audition them, nor did I audition any other speakers; but I am completely satasfied with my purchace, they sound beautiful. And I ordered my S center yesterday to match them :)

ChaseHanna

Stunt Coordinator
Well, Ive now found out why the M2ti's are on sale. They use a different tweeter than the higher end models. SO now my question becomes M3Ti's/M22Ti's or Paradigm Atoms/Titans? The more I seem to learn, the more confused I become. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks